How to Play (SSB4)
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Basic techniques taught in the video
- Walking and running
- Performing standard attacks (neutral attacks), strong attacks (tilts), and smash attacks with the Attack button
- Using special moves with the "Special" button
- Activating a Final Smash with the "Special" button
- This video uses the music in the "How to Play" video in Super Smash Bros. Melee which had been previously updated in the "How to Play" video in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Similar to Brawl's "How to Play" video, specific buttons are not mentioned, with the video naming buttons as "attack", "special", "shield", etc., likely due to customization of controls.
- This is the second How to Play video that shows the offscreen areas where fighters can be launched towards any blast line.
- In the 3DS version, Mario was reflecting Link's Hero Bow, but in the Wii U version, he was reflecting Mega Man's forward smash.