From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
This page is a guide to upload media files to SmashWiki.
- Go to Special:Upload. It also appears at the toolbox to the left, as "Upload file".
- Select the file you are uploading.
- If you are uploading an image from your computer, click the "browse" button, and select the image you want to upload.
- If you are uploading an image from its URL, enter the URL in the appropriate box.
- In the "destination filename" box, write what you want the image to be named. Remember to write the valid filename extension.*
- Write the summary in the big box. This will show up in the recent changes, and in the page. Be sure to include where you got the file from, what it depicts, etc.
- Check "watch this page" if you want to know when someone changes this page. Check "ignore any warnings" if you don't care about the warnings.
- Choose a valid license.
*Valid filename extensions include .png, .gif, .jpg, .webp, .svg, .ogg, .ogv, .oga, .flac, .opus, .wav, .webm, and .mp3.