|A boss in||Brawl|
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
Its name is derived from the Latin word duo, a word meaning twosome, or a group of two, alluding to its two-faced design.
 Creature Description
Duon is a two-sided robot on one set of wheels; one half is pink and has a head cannon and two arm cannons, and the other half is blue with two arm swords and a curved blade on its head. Both sides have shoulder exhaust pipes which rockets (pink side) or mines (blue side) can be fired from (though these can also be fired from the arm cannons). It rotates 180 degrees to change his attack strategy. The wheels it pivots on are the Yin and Yang symbols from Chinese belief, symbolizing balance and juxtaposition of two forces.
 Role in the Subspace Emissary
After Snake, Lucario, and Meta Knight kick all the Mr. Game & Watches out of the Halberd's control room, they fall to the bridge and dissolve into Shadow Bugs, which form into Duon, a last resort to defend the Halberd. It is confronted by Snake, Lucario, Fox, Sheik, Peach, and Falco. The boss battle fills the whole SSE stage, Battleship Halberd Bridge. After Duon is defeated, it dissolves into Shadow Bugs, leaving behind a trophy of Mr. Game & Watch.
Duon later reappears in the Great Maze and is refought by the playable characters.
 Duon's Attacks
- Duon charges forward quickly. Wheels do damage while tilted after dash. Might be used several times in a row with little pause in between.
- Duon spins around. Vacuums (And pushes down if below edge).
- Duon jumps up high and crashes down, then grinds in place (prevents close-range attacks). The jump goes farther across the field on higher difficulties, which, ironically, makes it easier to avoid on higher difficulties.
- Duon turns around, switching active sides and dealing damage. Used after Mines or Missiles.
 Pink Side active
- Duon shoots pink lasers with a vertical-spread coverage. Can be reflected or absorbed. It will aim higher and a little back if above or behind Duon.
- Duon shoots pink lasers at the ground in the front. These lasers can be reflected or absorbed.
- Duon's head glows, and then shoots three blue bolts that will pierce though everything (including the field and Duon, but it doesn't hurt himself) except Pit's Mirror Shield. At higher difficulties, it will break shields, so dodging is far preferable. Cannot be reflected or absorbed.
- Duon moves its non-weapon arm back to shoot four homing missiles. The missiles can be directed to hit himself. Can be detonated with vertical-ranged attacks or thrown items. Deals damage to Duon if the explosion hits him (Will also detonate on contact with Duon). Always followed by a "shared attack".
 Blue Side active
- Duon slowly approaches, and then slashes three times when within range. He will turn around before slashing if the character jumps over him.
- Duon bashes its head forward.
- Duon readies its arms, then slashes making a large red shockwave. Very powerful.
- Duon launches several mines in the air. These can be detonated (won't hurt Duon) with vertical-based attacks, such as Pikachu's Thunder or a chucked item. Always followed by a "shared attack".
 HP and damage taken
|Battleship Halberd Bridge||339||375||402||447||492|
Duon's trophy is obtained by using a Trophy Stand on it during the boss fight.
A robot with two upper bodies sharing one set of wheels. The blue-bodied half uses sword attacks, while the pink one uses lasers from his head and arms for offensive power. Whichever side is facing you will attack. Duon also threatens with homing missiles and the blade on top of the blue half.
 Moveset gallery
- The wheel at the base shows the yin and yang symbol, depicting the differences between them, one using melee weapons whereas the other uses longer range weapons.
- There is an invisible platform between Duon's two halves, making Duon one of only two bosses that a character can actually stand on, the other being Porky Minch. This also means that characters can't pass through the lower half of Duon's body.
- Duon is the only boss that can hurt itself without the aid of items or a reflector.
- Sonic's Homing Attack will home in on Duon's pink side.
|SSB||Master Hand · Metal Mario · Giant Donkey Kong|
|Melee||Crazy Hand · Giga Bowser · Master Hand|
|Brawl||Crazy Hand · Duon · Galleom · Master Hand · Meta Ridley · Petey Piranha · Porky Minch · Rayquaza · Ridley · Tabuu|
Super Smash Bros. universe
|Fighting Polygon Team · Fighting Wire Frames · Fighting Alloy Team · Giga Bowser · Sandbag|
|Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Galleom · Duon · Tabuu|
|Stages||SSB: Battlefield · Final Destination|
SSBM: Battlefield · Final Destination
SSBB: Battlefield · Final Destination
|Items||Barrel · Beam Sword · Capsule · Crate · Fan · Home-Run Bat · Motion-Sensor Bomb · Ray Gun|
SSB: Bumper · Egg
SSBM: Egg · Flipper · Food · Party Ball
SSBB: Assist Trophy · Bumper · Cracker Launcher · Food · Gooey Bomb · Party Ball · Sandbag · Rolling Crate · Smash Ball · Smoke Ball · Team Healer
|Trophies||in Melee · in Brawl · in Brawl (SSE)|
|Music||Super Smash Bros. Brawl series · Super Smash Bros. series in Brawl|