A Big Primid stands in the Battlefield Fortress recreation.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Level(s) appears in|| The Wilds I|
The Research Facility II
The Subspace Bomb Factory I
Entrance to Subspace
The Great Maze
Big Primids (ビッグプリム Biggupurimu, Big Prim) are some of the more powerful enemies in The Subspace Emissary. Although they are identical to normal Primids in appearance and function, they are much larger and far stronger. Also unlike regular Primids, they generally appear alone, or sometimes in groups with smaller enemies.
Big Primids are arguably the type of Primid that poses the largest threat to the player, and could be considered one of the most threatening SSE enemies. They have high HP, and they are among the most powerful SSE enemies in terms of KO power. They also have minor flinch resistance. However, Big Primids have poorer mobility than regular Primids, and while their attacks are much stronger, they are also slower. The Big Primids' large size also makes them easy to hit and juggle, which can allow a player to take down a solo Big Primid with ease.
- Rapid punch - Similar to Kirby's Vulcan Punch, this move hits multiple times and can trap Smashers. The number of punches never changes, so a player can attack from behind once it's started. While it deals barely any knockback, it can rack up damage very quickly, especially on higher difficulties.
- Triple combo - Similar to Mario's combo, a Big Primid will punch, kick, and then follow up with a push, with each hit coming out very slowly. The first two hits deal no knockback, while the third hit deals strong knockback, enough to KO at high percentages.
- Faceplant - Similar to Dedede's dash attack, the Big Primid trips and slides forwards, dealing high damage with very powerful knockback.
- Smash punch - A Big Primid's smash attack. This move involves the Big Primid winding up and launching a powerful punch with massively powerful knockback, enough to KO the player under 50%. This is the strongest of the Big Primid's attacks, and one of the strongest attacks among SSE enemies. However, the wind up sequence is very long, resulting in very slow start-up lag. This makes it relatively easy to avoid, but its very long reach can catch a distracted player off guard, with heavy results. Despite its looks, it does not do fire damage.
- Spear jump - While Big Primids can jump onto platforms, they can also crouch down for a second and launch themselves upwards while spinning, damaging characters with strong knockback that are in the way. The Big Primids jump at a slight angle when using this attack instead of straight up, in the player's general direction.
- Stomp - If a player is knocked down in the floor, the Big Primid will jump and attempt to stomp them, causing heavy damage and knockback. The Big Primid makes a commemorative pose after the attack, even if it misses.
- Sex kick - Like a normal Primid, a Big Primid may also jump and try to do a sex kick. This attack rarely hits, however, as it has a rather small hitbox toward the center of the Big Primid's body.
 Damage taken
 Trophy description
The biggest Primid of all. Its attacks are the same in form and function, but considerably more powerful than a normal Primid's. Watch out for its smash attack--it will launch you far. It also has jump and roll attacks. The bigger size means an increase in Shadow Bugs--does that mean it takes more Shadow Bugs to move bigger Primids?