Team Healer (チーム回復だま, Chīmu Kaifukudama, Team Recoverable) is an item introduced to the Super Smash Bros. series in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Its main use is in Team Battles, where a player can heal a teammate by throwing the item at his/her character (as such, it can't be used on oneself). However, if it hits an opponent instead, it will either deal 8% damage or heal them by 11%; damage is more likely to occur. The amount allies are healed is based on the amount of damage the ally currently has, with higher amounts recovering relatively more than lower amounts. Unlike other healing items, if eaten it will have no effect.
 Example numbers
Note that, in the same way that thrown items deal more damage if moving faster, the Team Healer will recover more damage if moving faster. These numbers represent a throw on the strong side.
In HP matches, the amount healed is a little more than the equivalent percentage. (ex.: if 100 HP are lost, the player the Team Healer is thrown at will recover a little more than at 100% damage)(citation needed)
The Team Healer trophy from Brawl
A healing item. Hit a teammate with this item in Team Battle to reduce your ally's accumulated damage. You can throw it at an enemy, but the damage inflicted will be minimal, so you're better off using it to help your friends. This item will not react if attacked. Oh, and one more thing--you can't reduce your own damage by tossing the item up and letting it hit you. Sorry.
- : Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Regardless of Item Switch settings, the Team Healer will not appear if Team Battle is not active.
- The Ice Climbers are capable of using the item on each other as teammates.
- Team Healers can do damage and knockback to characters with the invincibility with hit lag, such as that created by Starman.
- The item's trophy is labelled "Team Recovery Ball" when listed on a Subspace Emissary level completion screen.
 External links