|A boss in||Brawl|
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
Galleom is a boss who is encountered twice as the fourth boss in Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary. He is a native of the Super Smash Bros. series, and debuted in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Its name is likely a reference to the mythical creature Golem, or to the metal gallium.
 Character description
Galleom appears to be a giant, purple robot/cyborg which has simian features, and is also capable of transforming into a jet propelled tank labelled as his "Tank Form". He is covered head to toe in a heavy mechanized arsenal, possessing two rocket launchers as shoulder weapons, and powerful jets on his feet. He wears an iron mask that covers his face, as well as metallic arm braces over his bulky forearms. He is also quite agile in his simian form, capable of performing extremely large jumps, leading to the possibility that his jumps are jet propelled. In his tank form, he is much more compact, only being able to attack by either firing the missiles on his back, or simply by ramming into his foe at a high speed. As a last resort, he can set off a Subspace Bomb hidden within his head.
 Role in the Subspace Emissary
Marth, Ike, and Meta Knight were the first to spot Galleom as he was traveling through the desert in his tank form. The trio quickly caught up to him and defeated him, knocking him down onto unstable ground which gave way, and Galleom landed in the Ruined Hall, where Lucas and the Pokémon Trainer challenge him. They manage to defeat him, and, in a last desperate attempt, Galleom grabs both Lucas and the Pokémon Trainer, starts the countdown on his emergency Subspace Bomb, then jets into the sky. Lucas manages to free both himself and the Pokémon Trainer by using PK Thunder, but in the process causes them both to fall a great distance. Meta Knight manages to catch the duo just before they land, then fly them away from the Subspace Bomb's blast. Galleom is then sucked into the Great Maze, along with the trophy of Wario, and revived; he must eventually be fought again in the Maze.
 Boss fight
 Galleom's attacks
 First move
- Galleom stomps across the stage, which can bury the player. Galleom travels across the stage this way. It can meteor smash.
- Galleom shoots two missiles two times. During this time, his "mask" can still damage on contact.
- Galleom does a huge, jet-propelled uppercut. This move is very fast and has powerful knockback.
- Galleom stomps with one foot. On higher difficulties, he will slide a bit after landing.
 Second move
- Galleom stiffens, and tries to fall on the player. Huge knockback, usually a one-hit KO on the intense difficulty.
- Galleom punches both sides of him, similar to DK's Down Smash.
- Galleom charges up, then spins around. This may be initially mistaken for a jump. Vacuums.
- Galleom spins, then punches the ground with both fists to create a shockwave.
- Galleom jumps high, and then lands with a big stomp. Regardless of where he lands, he will slide to the side opposite of where he jumped.
- Galleom transforms into a tank, then rushes forward. At lower health, Galleom also tries to fall on the player.
- Galleom transforms into a tank, then shoots four missiles.
 HP and damage taken
|The Ruined Hall||205||225||240||265||290|
Galleom has two Trophies, one featuring his Robot Form (which is obtained by using a Trophy Stand on Galleom), and the Galleom (Tank Form) trophy, which is obtained by completing Boss Battles mode on Intense difficulty. As a side note, completing Boss Battles on Intense difficulty is the only way to get this Trophy in the NTSC version of Brawl, as using a Golden Hammer on the challenge square holding the Trophy will not work (this is not the case in the PAL version, where every box can be broken).
An enormous, transforming robot and Subspace Army warmonger. Galleom is characterized by various attack threats, including jump stomps, beefy arm bludgeonings, and even missiles fired from his back. He also has a Subspace Bomb set in his head, which he can use in times of desperation to blow himself up and drag the player into the darkness of Subspace. He's one tough robot!
Galleom (Tank Form)
Galleom with his arms and legs neatly compacted into tank form. In this form, he can get around the combat field at high speed. He can quickly change into humanoid form to take advantage of awesome combat capabilities. His last defense and most threatening trait is a built- in Subspace Bomb. In tank form, Galleom can still attack with body slams and missiles. He never runs.
- Galleom has two different death animations. The first is that he keels over, weakened but still operational. The second is he falls on his back and dies with multiple explosions. The latter usually appears in the last couple of rounds in Boss Battle Mode and sometimes appears after defeating Galleom with a powerful attack at low health, such as with Falcon Punch.
- In Boss Battles, the arena that Galleom appears in (in the desert or in the large ruin chamber) is random.
- The music in the battle is the same as the Duon battle as they are both the only bosses who hail from Brawl, aside from Tabuu.
- On Galleom's trophy, he appears to be grabbing the stand with his right hand.
- Due to Galleom's jump attacks and tank rushes, some people believe that it is based on the Kirby boss, Heavy Lobster.
- Galleom is the only boss in the Subspace Emissary who is battled twice before the Great Maze.
- After the Great Maze is completed, one cannot fight him in The Wilds (Part I).
- Galleom's Subspace Bomb is set for 15 seconds, whereas all of the other ones were at 3 minutes. This could be because Galleom's Subspace Bomb was meant to be used as a last resort if he was ever defeated.
 Moveset Gallery
|SSB||Master Hand · Metal Mario · Giant Donkey Kong|
|Melee||Crazy Hand · Giga Bowser · Master Hand|
|Brawl||Crazy Hand · Duon · Galleom · Master Hand · Meta Ridley · Petey Piranha · Porky Minch · Rayquaza · Ridley · Tabuu|
Super Smash Bros. universe
|Fighting Polygon Team · Fighting Wire Frames · Fighting Alloy Team · Giga Bowser · Sandbag|
|Master Hand · Crazy Hand · Galleom · Duon · Tabuu|
|Stages||SSB: Battlefield · Final Destination|
SSBM: Battlefield · Final Destination
SSBB: Battlefield · Final Destination
|Items||Barrel · Beam Sword · Capsule · Crate · Fan · Home-Run Bat · Motion-Sensor Bomb · Ray Gun|
SSB: Bumper · Egg
SSBM: Egg · Flipper · Food · Party Ball
SSBB: Assist Trophy · Bumper · Cracker Launcher · Food · Gooey Bomb · Party Ball · Sandbag · Rolling Crate · Smash Ball · Smoke Ball · Team Healer
|Trophies||in Melee · in Brawl · in Brawl (SSE)|
|Music||Super Smash Bros. Brawl series · Super Smash Bros. series in Brawl|