|“||Er, which god? There are literally millions, why should I choose yours?||”|
|This user has rollback.|
Hello all, I am Alex, and I main Jigglypuff!
I test stuff a lot, but I usually find that things I discover were already known, albeit obscure. sigh...
If you ever need anything tested, let me know (because testing stuff is my life).
Some things you should know about me
- Sometimes I leave my tab open for convenience, so it might say I'm online when I'm not.
- I do, however check the wiki, and my watchlist multiple times a day.
- I am quite protective of the Jigglypuff (SSB4) article, and will find out if incorrect information is inserted.
- I'm always willing to answer any questions you may have about the wiki or smash etc. Just drop me a message on my talk page and I'll get to you as soon as I can.
- Discovering that Witch Time weakens the charging effect of Bayonetta's smash attacks while active
- Discovering PSI Floating
- Creating the following pages:
- Getting Rollback
or something, I dunno
|This user mains Jigglypuff|
|This user is male|
|This user cannot use projectiles|
|This user tests stuff a lot|
|This user hates typos|
|This user has still received no changes|
|This user prefers Lucina over Marth|
|This user is awful as Olimar|
|This user hates that fucking scrub known as Cloud|
|This user likes food|
|This user thinks Brawl is not that bad|
|This user is British, guv'nor|
|This user is a germaphobe|
|This user is a weeb|
|This user has 3 friends|
|This user trusts and is a friend of A51 Trooper.|
|This user is OK with being around KirbysCrazyAppetite.|
|This user is friends with Maverick Hunter StarCraft.|
|This user knows and kind of likes that one Serpent King guy. He kind of smells of old broccoli though...|
|This user is friends with Iron Warrior, a trashy noob who thinks he knows what he's doing.|
|This user shares a spiritual roar with DracoRexKing.|
A.K.A the most unused userbox ever
|This user kinda likes that weirdo lobster guy. I think his name is Alex or something...|
Users who need to create their own userboxes (so I can use them)
Key terms I use (And what they mean)
- momentum based jump/up special: a jump or up special that does not actually have a fixed height, but due to the general consistency of gravity stats, appears to have. Therefore can be affected by changes to gravity.
- sensitive knockback: a move whose kill percent, due to possessing very low knockback growth, is significantly affected by external factors.
- gravity compensation: the formula which slightly increases vertical knockback based on gravity so that fighters with high gravity do not survive longer.
- pseudo-fast-faller: a fighter with a high gravity stat but low fall speed, giving the illusion that it is a fast-faller e.g Bowser
- That's Senpai to you!
- Yes Jigglypuff?
uhh...I just wanted to ask...could you possibly
maybe consider potentially uhh...giving me a buff
But I...why not?
- Because I said so
Oh PLEEEAAAAAASE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
- No Jigglypuff, you cannot have a buff
- SHUT UP JIGGLYPUFF!!!!!!
Resources and Indexes
Various resources, tests and Index rankings I made for SSB4