|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Super Smash Bros.||Singles: Banned|
The Tutorial Stage (listed as Explain in the Debug menu) is a stage in Super Smash Bros., which can't be unlocked or played on in any way, except via hacking. The stage is used in a tutorial video to demonstrate how to play the game, appearing when the player leaves the game idle after the introduction. It shows Mario and Luigi teaching the basics of controls such as attacks, jumping, dashing and more. In tournaments, outside of the difficulty of needing a Gameshark to access it, it is banned in competitive play due to the strange boundaries and camera quirks.
- 1 soft platform, and the main solid platform, with only one grabbable ledge.
- Resembles an early form of Dream Land, as it contains both the same background, main platform, and one of the three small platforms of that stage.
- The stage's left boundary is extremely small and can result in quick KOs.
- Left side is a normal size compared to the other stages but characters stay in a magnifying glass throughout the time.
- The upper boundary is lower than that of the standard.
- For unclarified reasons, P3 can glitch on this stage, in that they will be very light and unable to control their character.
|Stages||TEST - New - Small - ICETOP - DUMMY - Tutorial Stage - AKANEIA|