Talk:List of Copy Abilities
Copy ability hat images
I found 5 unused images of the back of Kirby's Copy Ability hat. Along with the images of the front, what should we do with these. Here are the 5 images.
What do you think of these? Where should they be placed? DekZek, The creature of your nightmares 21:43, 13 October 2015 (EDT)
- Refer here Miles (talk) 21:48, 13 October 2015 (EDT)
- Clarification: I didn't say we should delete these. I was pointing out a discussion that showed the pros and cons of keeping them. Miles (talk) 23:22, 13 October 2015 (EDT)
- If you want, although I am not sure how big an issue it is. Serpent King 20:32, 21 December 2015 (EST)
Kirby's copy resemblance...
Well, I just turned on the Amazing Mirror on my 3DS, and checked out Laser & Cupid Kirby. (Unfortunately, the miiverse doesn't support it, so I can't show pics). First, Laser Kirby has the thing above his eyes, while in Smash his eyes are covered. Also the shapes are different. Cupid Kirby has an actual halo, above his head while the Smash angels just have a crown of feathers, on his head. Unowninator (talk) 14:27, 19 February 2016 (EST)
- They resemble each other because they have certain characteristics in common? That's the definition of "resembles." There's a difference between that and something matching/looking exactly like/looking identically to something. MuteSpittah (talk) 14:33, 19 February 2016 (EST)
Well, this table seems empty
I noticed there is a stunning lack of information on the table here. Just recently, I redid the chart on the Mario Wiki, so, um, feel free to plagiarize my work if it'll help fill the table. I'd do it myself, but I'm more occupied with the work I do over there and have other projects I'm working on. But I give you guys permission to steal my work :) (More info about it's creation) Alex95 (talk) 19:38, 18 December 2016 (EST)
- That works for mariowiki because it doesn't go into great detail in the special moves' pages, hence it can get away with having a general idea listed in that table. But none of that is necessary here. It already takes a lot of text and space to cover a special move's function. That's what the individual special move pages that are linked to in this article are for...all a single click away. Nearly all that needs to be covered as far as the move functions are concerned are how they differ from the original characters' versions of the moves. The ending sentence in the first paragraph of this page states "Aside from the obvious range differences, copied attacks are functionally identical to the originals except where noted." So, the idea is to assume that the special moves are the same unless otherwise noted. MuteSpittah (talk) 20:06, 18 December 2016 (EST)
File for Incineroar copy ability
I saw the Incineroar copy image is extremely blurry. I can't tag it as low quality due to it having create on the file name. So I decided to bring it here. Corrin Fan 12:43, 12 November 2018 (EST)
Grace period confirmed
According to Ultimate 3.0 patch notes, there is a "grace period" (my words, not theirs) between Kirby gaining a copy ability, and Kirby's opponents causing him to drop it by damaging him. The patch notes also imply that it has existed before, it's just that nobody mentions it — is this true? If so, I think either this article or Inhale (Kirby) should mention it. 126.96.36.199 21:02, April 19, 2019 (EDT)
Power of Copy Ability?
Most of the Copy Abilities have Kirby use a slightly stronger version of the characters Neutral special, but others don't have this power multiplier, while a few others are toned down, like Monado Arts. I think the information on the multiplier of Kirby's new neutral special would be useful. Also maybe how useful his copy abilities would be in one on one matches, like how useful Kirby's Fireball will help him fare against Mario —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 14:18, November 26, 2019