- It has to do with collision bubbles. Resetti can't be harmed and neither can invincible players, but the attacker will still take hitlag. - Gargomon251 (talk) 20:42, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
air dodge hitstun?
"However, in Brawl, one can air dodge out of it."
F.L.U.D.D.'s exploitation of hit lag?
Avoidable all together?
I've noticed that you can avoid these lags, most easily with stall then falls. Someone should, almost definitely, be finding a way to see if this is true for hitlag, as it most likely is.
- The thing is, this article is basically on three different topics, one of them which already has its own article. There's nothing wrong with short articles if they're informative on their subject. Toomai Glittershine Da Bomb 13:12, 4 June 2011 (EDT)
- I oppose splitting the article, Freeze Frame has enough notability as a much more common form of lag appearing in all games, while the others are better beingn described here. Blue Ninjakoopa(Talk) 00:55, 29 November 2011 (EST)
- I disagree, since lag has multiple meanings but freeze frame doesn't
This shouldn't be a disambig
While hitlag and wifi lag are fine as their own articles, we need an article that covers start-up, ending, and landing lag. Of those three, only start-up has an article, that's pretty insubstantial, and this is the only title that makes sense to cover all three.
I'll also point out that when this was split up, the information on screen lag was not included anywhere else. That was pretty irresponsible to split this article up without making sure all relevant, legitimate information remained somewhere on the Wiki. Omega Tyrant 23:17, 25 August 2012 (EDT)
- That's fair. Once we make the page for lag, we then refer to the other two pages. Keep the disambig page but remove the redirect for Lag and add content to that page. LightningBlue 23:28, 25 August 2012 (EDT)