Mii Swordfighter (SSBU)/Up special/Custom 2
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Aerial Hero's Spin's third and fourth hits launch at different angles (85° → 75° (hit 3), 75° → 65° (hit 4)), and the last hit has a larger hitbox (7.5u → 8.2u), allowing the move to connect more reliably.
Changes from Link's Spin Attack
- Grounded Hero's Spin has more startup (frame 7 → 8) and ending lag (FAF 77 → 79).
- Its mid and outer hitboxes deal less damage (14/11.2 → 13/10).
- It has different knockback values (60 (base)/88 (scaling) → 90/60), being weaker overall.
- The second and third stages (after the clean hit) of the attack launch at a lower angle (43˚ → 361˚).
- Charging the move doesn't increase the move's power as much (1.6x → 1.4x).
- Aerial Hero's Spin's first 4 hits use different launch angles, and connect less consistently if Mii Swordfighter is not moving forward.
- It gives less height (54.54u → 47.36u), and Mii Swordfighter cannot pull back as much, making it worse for recovering, and riskier to use offstage.
- The first hit deals 1% less damage, with the final hit dealing 1% more damage instead. This noticeably increases its knockback, making it better for KOing.
|Hitboxes (clean, mid, late, latest)||8-9, 10-14, 15-24, 25-40|
|Hitboxes (from release)||4-5, 6-10, 11-20, 21-36|
|Interruptible (from release)||79 (75)|
|Animation length (from release)||86 (82)|
The move enables ledge grabs from the front starting on frame 15, and from behind starting on frame 34.
|Front hits 1-4||8, 16, 22, 31|
|Back hits||11, 19, 26, 38|
|Final hit (early, late)||47, 48|