Mii Swordfighter (SSBU)/Down special/Custom 1
- Reversal Slash has a completely different animation from Cape, where Swordfighter spins around and produces a spinning rainbow with its sword, that spins opponents and reflects projectiles.
- Reversal Slash has more startup (frame 12 → 16), with a shorter hitbox duration (3 frames → 2). Its total duration was also increased (FAF 36 → 37).
- It starts reflecting sooner and reflects for longer (frame 9-20 → frame 8-24). It's searchbox for projectiles also activates earlier and lasts longer (frame 6-8 → 4-7).
- It deals less damage (7 → 6) and shield damage (4 → 0).
- The hitboxes are bigger (7.5u/5u → 9u/6u), and the outer hitbox is placed further out (z offset: 9.7 → 13), increasing the move's range.
- The move stalls less in the air (gravity: 0.031 → 0.04), and doesn't stall at all on successive uses.
- The reflection box is bigger (6.5u → 7u).
- It is positioned lower (y offset: 6.5 → 6), and further out (z offset: 8 → 11).
- Reflected projectiles are stronger (damage multiplier: 1.5 → 1.8), faster (speed multiplier: 1 → 1.5) and last longer (lifespan multiplier: 0.75 → 1).
While the move's reflector normally comes out on frame 8, it has a preemptive projectile detector starting on frame 4. If a projectile comes in contact with this detector, the move skips to frame 8 on the next frame, effectively cutting up to three frames of startup.