List of victory poses (SSB)
From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a list of victory poses of characters in Super Smash Bros.
- Gathers power, then performs a high roundhouse kick.
- Kneels in a determined pose, screaming as if to release his energy.
- Brings arm up then down confidently (also his character selection animation).
- Holds his hands and shakes them above his head in self-congratulation to the left, then to the right, then forward (reference to when he completes a Bonus Stage or defeats a boss in Donkey Kong Country).
- Jumps up and flexes (also his character selection animation).
- Beats his chest.
- Crosses his arms, then turns his head and lifts his tail while scoffing (also his character selection animation and taunt).
- Points his blaster around him.
- Twirls his blaster and places it in its holster.
- Jiggles (also its character selection animation).
- Does several handstands across screen.
- Slides and dances across screen (a reference to his end-of-level dances in Kirby's Adventure).
(Kirby is the only character in Super Smash Bros. history to only have had two victory poses.)
- Kneels while sheathing the Master Sword.
- Swings the Master Sword twice before him, before spinning and stopping with his back turned to the screen (also his character selection animation).
- Holds the Master Sword before his face, then hoists it upwards.
- Shuffles left and right.
- Childishly swings at the air and, after sighing twice, glares at the camera (also his character selection animation).
- While facing backwards, he waves to the left and right side.
- Jumps and turns around simultaneously with one arm in the air (also his character selection animation).
- Spins one arm and punches the screen, saying "Here we go!".
- Hops thrice to the right then stops in front of the screen.
- Trots in place, then stands with hands on his hips, nodding confidently.
- Looks over shoulders and scratches head grinning (also his character selection animation).
- Swings his bat.
- Scratches right ear after looking around.
- Backflips and spins around (also its character selection animation).
- Flashes gun towards screen.
- Shoots fire upwards.
- Cocks her cannon (also her character selection animation).
- Looks up with his hands and waves (also his character selection animation).
- Glares at the screen and punches, then turns back facing right.
- Punches the air and gives a finishing pose.