User talk:The Master Hand
- 1 Hello
- 2 Hi
- 3 Sorry
- 4 Help!
- 5 What
- 6 Hi there!
- 7 Yeah
- 8 New Signature
- 9 Multiple accounts
- 10 Preview button
- 11 Before editing a page
- 12 OK!
- 13 Better
- 14 About your prediction
- 15 New!
- 16 Signing talk page posts
- 17 Testing
- 18 Probation?
- 19 DLC Questions
- 20 Testing
- 21 Mario and C. Falcon Hypothesis
- 22 Mewtwo's Pic Of The Day?
- 23 My Page
- 24 May I add...?
- 25 Request
- 26 About Signature Images
- 27 Ganondorf
- 28 R.O.B.
- 29 Just a reminder
Stop uploading fake images. They're clearly fake and they're just going to get deleted, plus it can possibly count as spamming since you keep doing it. Scr7(talk · contribs) 17:35, 14 December 2013 (EST)
Ok, the Yoshi one was fake. But I swear, that Waluigi one is 100% real. There's even a Youtube video about it. Its called: Waluigi Trailer for SSBB. please look at it! []
- If it's just a random Brawl hack, it doesn't really warrant mention on this wiki. About the Project M thing, it can't be true; that video was uploaded in September, yet it's December now and we still haven't heard a single thing about Waluigi officially being in PM. Scr7(talk · contribs) 17:51, 14 December 2013 (EST)
I just misunderstood. I will try to post good info on the wiki, now. I'm new anyways. Signed up this morning. (~~~~)
- Take out the nowiki thing as well. Scr7(talk · contribs) 18:00, 14 December 2013 (EST)
I want to know what I can do to help out on the Smash Wiki. Tell me! -The Master Hand
Why did you remove the stub tag from the Mewtwo (PM) page? It's still not done. You don't just go around taking off tags like that, either discuss it or change the thing that needs to be changed before doing that. Ryxis (talk) 10:52, 16 December 2013 (EST)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- All right, but now I want to talk about your signature. According to SW:SIG, you can't use mainspace images in your icons, your signature has to have at least a link to your userpage or talk page, and your image in your signature looks too large, which can't be larger than 50x20. To change this, go to your prefrences and change the coding to your signature (if you want me to, I'll make one for you), and don't forget to sign with four tildes (~~~~). Rtzxy Smashing! 20:18, 18 October 2014 (EDT)
- Here's your new signature:
- Here's the raw code for it:
'''[[User:The Master Hand|<span style="color:#808080;">The Master Hand]]'''—'''''[[User talk:The Master Hand|<span style="color:#C0C0C0;">It's time.]]''''' [[File:MasterHandSig.jpg|25px]]
You appear to have created a second account called "The Crazy Hand". Per SW:SOCK, you are not allowed to have multiple accounts. Avoid using this second account, or it will get blocked. Toomai Glittershine The Eggster 18:05, 22 October 2014 (EDT)
Try not to make multiple edits to the same page in a short amount of time. Instead, preview your work and make sure you haven't missed any mistakes before saving. This is so you don't clog up Recent Changes, which can be a problem, especially in red status. Thank you. Rtzxy Smashing! 14:08, 24 October 2014 (EDT)
Before editing a page
Make sure you read the page before adding anything, just in case what you want to add is already in the article. If what you want to add is already in the article, don't simply re-add it somewhere else. Thank you.21:35, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Also, you seem to be editing a lot in the trivia sections of pages. These are probably one of the least important sections of a page and you should really focus on the other, more important ones. ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe Nutta. 21:38, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Also read our trivia policy, just for future reference. 21:39, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Also, respond to comment(s) in the same section, not by starting a new section. 21:44, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Oh. The Master Hand—It's time.
- Actually, just read the page history on that, turns out we were doing it wrong. The whole time. 90% Red would be, like, WiKirby status (or, so it was when I went there last and they didn't have pages for the latest FIVE Kirby games) Laikue (talk | contribs) 14:21, 20 November 2014 (EST)
I'm not actually counting stage predictions, just character predictions. That isn't to say you have to remove it, I just wanted to inform you that there wouldn't be any points given to you for them. ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe Nutta. 16:47, 20 November 2014 (EST)
- A user removed it because he thought "it would be too huge". Rtzxy Reflect! 07:50, 21 November 2014 (EST)
- One problem with that: SW:1RV prevents you from doing that without discussing it first on the talk page. Rtzxy Reflect! 07:57, 21 November 2014 (EST)
- On Toon Link (SSB4)'s talk page. You should explain why you think your removed edit was wrongfully removed and be re-added as well. Rtzxy Reflect! 08:03, 21 November 2014 (EST)
Signing talk page posts
- Like this? The Master Hand—It's time. The Master Hand (talk) 17:46, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- Test 1:The Master Hand (talk) 17:40, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- Test 2: The Master Hand—It's time. The Master Hand (talk) 17:43, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- Test 3: The Master Hand—It's time. MasterHandSig.jpg (talk) 18:17, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- Test 4: The Master Hand—It's time. 18:59, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- Test 5: The Master Hand—It's time. 19:23, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- It's still wrong - you managed to leave out the
'''at the front, which is why the timestamp is bolded. Toomai Glittershine The Eggster 19:04, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- Probably not at this point, as long as you keep edits on it to a minimum. Toomai Glittershine The Eggster 19:04, 22 November 2014 (EST)
- You have to register both versions with Club Nintendo before March 31st, 2015 to get it for free. If you register them after that you won't get it. But it'll be available after that too, I don't know how long. By the way, this isn't usually the use of user talk pages. If you have a question, go to someone else's talk page or the forums. :) ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe Nutta. 14:02, 24 November 2014 (EST)
Don't do this in other user's talk pages, do it in in the sandbox or on your own page. Laikue (talk | contribs) 11:25, 28 November 2014 (EST)
- Oh, shit, sorry. Still should probably use the sandbox, but I'm sorry. ignore my post. Laikue (talk | contribs)!
Mario and C. Falcon Hypothesis
Now listen here you guys. I want to have a little disscussion on my talk page. Ok here it goes... Mario. Doctor Mario. They are clones, are they not? Well, they have 2 different moves... just like Captain Falcon and Ganondorf. they have only a few differences, and that makes them clones? What makes Doctor Mario and Mario clones... and Captain Falcon and Ganondorf Semi-Clones? I want to know. The Master Hand—It's time. 09:22, 2 December 2014 (EST)
That... is not helpful. Its not just animations and moves, you know. There are so many differences between Mario and Dr. Mario, compared to, say, Pit and Dark Pit. For example, Dr. Mario has 2 different moves, and that's just a start. Have you noticed his Megavitamins and Super Jump Punch? Different in many ways. Needless to say, Ganondorf is more of a clone than Dr. Mario. I think we need to consider Dr. Mario a semi-clone. Not in Melee, of course, but in Sm4sh. Until a response, goodbye. The Master Hand—It's time. 11:42, 2 December 2014 (EST)
- Ignore cloneosity then, just look at this page, it shows how Ganondorf is not a clone in Brawl and he's largely unchanged in SSB4, apply his filters to Mario and you'll see that Mario and Dr. Mario are indeed still clones in SSB4. Laikue (talk | contribs) 12:29, 2 December 2014 (EST)
Mewtwo's Pic Of The Day?
- I think you're misunderstanding. Mewtwo wasn't shown in the pic directly; rather, he was mentioned in a comment made by Sakurai.
- Also, and this has been something I've been meaning to mention, if you want to discuss something regarding something on the wiki, don't put it up on your talk page. Put it up on the page in question. BlueStreak 09:33, 10 December 2014 (EST)
- Yes, you can. You coulda made it a few days ago, actually. The status only dictates the amount of times you can edit your userpage, which is like 3 or something a day. You should be fine if you make it now. Rtzxy Reflect! 18:33, 11 December 2014 (EST)
May I add...?
Other users are not free to edit your user page. Thus the "Comments" section in your page is near-useless. It's okay to have it there if you want, but it's very unlikely other users will add to it. I'm pretty sure, anyway. The Arnge I'm no rubble monkey! 19:33, 11 December 2014 (EST)
- There are, actually, exceptions when you can edit another user's userpage, namely if the user gives permission for you to do so, or to otherwise fix an image link. Rtzxy Reflect! 19:45, 11 December 2014 (EST)
- What Rtzxy means is, while you may have the ability to edit other users' pages, you do not have permission to do so unless said permission is given to you by the user. The Arnge I'm no rubble monkey! 19:55, 11 December 2014 (EST)
- You don't have to ask. You can just upload one yourself. If it's needed for a signature, then someone (such as this guy) might be able to change it. BlueStreak Speeds By 20:16, 11 December 2014 (EST)
About Signature Images
This is outlined in SW:SIG, just in case you're wondering.
For signatures, there's a maximum size limit: 50 pixels wide by 20 pixels tall (50x20). The size can be changed, but it'll make it blurry and/or too small. You also can't use images already uploaded to the wiki for signatures; you can use the same image itself, you just have to reupload it.
- May I ask why you put your signature—and only your signature—instead of something…that is actually words? Rtzxy Reflect! 17:06, 12 December 2014 (EST)
- Well, you're not allowed to do that here. Instead, do it in the sandbox. And here's a tip: use preview, never save. That way, you can go back and fix any mistakes before saving (or, better yet, not saving at all and copy-pasting the final signature). The "use preview" rule applies to all articles, by the way. Rtzxy Reflect! 17:10, 12 December 2014 (EST)
- Post this on the appropriate talk page and not your own, for one thing.
- Second, by "difference chart", what exactly do you mean? Rtzxy Reflect! 18:33, 12 December 2014 (EST)
- Yeah, no. You can not add that section. Semi-clones don't get that treatment, unlike full-on clones. Rtzxy Reflect! 18:39, 12 December 2014 (EST)
I was looking at R.O.B.'s character image on this page, and the color for R.O.B. looks incorrect. His arms are red, but his original color shows him with gray arms. The Master Hand—It's time. 14:15, 14 December 2014 (EST)
- R.O.B.'s artwork on the official site shows him with red arms. That's what we're using. By the way, you should have brought this up on the talk page for the page you linked to, not your own talk page. Tepig (talk) 14:18, 14 December 2014 (EST)
Just a reminder
You seem to be forgetting something. Going through your talk page, not only do you start most of the sections, but you also bring up topics related to other pages. If you want people to hear your ideas about a page, then you should bring it up on its appropriate page, not here. Secondly, your talk page is how other people contact you. It's not a place for you yourself to start discussions up with other people.