Do not create pages like "Pokemon inssb4". In addition to the lack of content you added to it, such an article is unnecessary, as we will have pages on each Pokémon individually. Toomai Glittershine The Superlative 22:15, 8 April 2014 (EDT)
- It does not help the wiki to make pages that consist of only a link to a video. See SW:FIRST. Toomai Glittershine The Multifaceted 22:36, 8 April 2014 (EDT)
Those stupid lines, extra signatures, or acting as if the Wiki were a social site. It's not. Your smiley faces, terrible texting shorthands, absurd amount of edits that actually result in nothing being done, and general attitude indicate that you fully believe that this Wiki is an extension of a social site like Facebook. MegaTron1XD 19:46, 12 April 2014 (EDT)
- Stop editing other user's posts. It's not funny; it's stupid. Only techless Nintendos would do something like that. Not to mention, it's against our rules. DoctorPain99 20:38, 12 April 2014 (EDT)
do u hate me
- If you're talking about the techless Nintendo thing, I'm sorry. It's an inside joke between me and my friends. I didn't mean to offend you. DoctorPain99 13:28, 13 April 2014 (EDT)
Join us plz
- you should use irc for that kind of discussion, since disturbing someone's talk page for nonsensical things is bad. Join us techless nintendos on there. Conny 13:47, 13 April 2014 (EDT)
I understand I should not do this but
- About a week late, but Help:Images Red (talk) 18:43, 1 May 2014 (EDT) I still cant get it to work:(--Reshiram1105 (talk) 18:03, 5 May 2014 (EDT)
Hello, please use the preview button whilst making edits. The preview button shows you the outcome of your edit without saving it, so you can resolve problems in just one edit, instead of flooding the recent changes with a ton of minor edits (which is what you just did). Scr7(talk · contribs) 18:11, 5 May 2014 (EDT)
Just because you find a legit smasher/crew article offensive, doesn't mean it should be deleted. Stop constantly blanking out articles and read what people are saying. Scr7(talk · contribs) 17:17, 12 May 2014 (EDT)
- It's a crew comprised of people who play Super Smash Bros. So it is related. Scr7(talk · contribs) 17:19, 12 May 2014 (EDT)
- Most people would flat-out say "what the fuck" though, unless you're me and censor yourself a la Fantastic Mr. Fox. Also, avoid making multiple edits in succession like this, when it can be helped. JamesHeart 17:31, 12 May 2014 (EDT)
Your recent edits...
...are in violation of SW:1RV. Per policy, you are not to revert a reversion, especially in the case of an article that fails SW:NOTE. If Mewtwo is confirmed for SSB4, then fine and dandy, go ahead and make an article, but don't do so when it isn't confirmed!
- my uncle works at Nintendo Inc. in Japan u, he is co-co directer of pokemon and he can tell Ken Sugimori to not let pokemon in ssb4 --Reshiram1105 (talk) 17:40, 12 May 2014 (EDT)
- ...Okay, this is just plain embarrassing. Can a mod just put this guy out of his misery and block him for being disruptive?
Your posts make absolutely no sense. You say it's not confirmed, then claim to have inside information, but then say that that information is only limited to the ability to disallow Pokemon? These edits suck. Try harder in three days. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 19:49, 12 May 2014 (EDT)
- I know I'm being a hypocrite about this but please learn some grammar, as your sentences are extremely improper and hard to understand. Dots (talk) The Gordon Freeman 19:06, 13 May 2014 (EDT)
- I do that so I don't type as much but sorry for the inconvenience --Reshiram1105 (talk) 19:08, 13 May 2014 (EDT)
This is ironic now that i think of this, how you said, "go ahead and make an article, but don't do so when it isn't confirmed!" lol; wow, just wow. Funny right? Or is it just me?--The Reshiram (talk) 17:38, 3 June 2015 (EDT)
this isn't that important but
- Insert "|30px" (or smaller) into the square brackets after ".png". Make sure you edit your signature in your preferences so it will automatically show up when you sign your posts. Also, use the preview button more, and don't be so impatient. blue ninjakoopa 22:29, 23 May 2014 (EDT)
When editing, use the preview button to review your edit, don't hit save and then review. You're clogging the recent changes with a bunch of unnecessary edits that could have been condensed into a single edit. Omega Tyrant 22:47, 23 May 2014 (EDT)
- ok I will try I always forget to do that sorry --Reshiram (talk) 14:35, 24 May 2014 (EDT)
- just wondering so I cant spam plus I was practicing in my own area why would you block someone for doing that its really unfair :( --Reshiram [[File:Reshiram xl[["|30px]].png (talk) 14:48, 24 May 2014 (EDT)
where can I practice my signature
Never create a talk page section with no text. If you have nothing to say in your section, then sign it with four tildes. I've had a lot of trouble with my sig, so I'll help.
The problem with your current signature is that you treated it as an automatic link. Below the place where you type your sig, there is a button that says "treat signature as wikitext." This will make sure your sig doesn't just link to your page. with (talk) next to it. Your picture is too high of a resolution to fit in one line, so I suggest getting a pic of his sprite from bulbapedia. Also, try 16px, not 30. For more info, read SW:SIGNQwerty the lord 19:48, 25 May 2014 (EDT)
sorry to say but "Omega Tyrant" erased my text then blocked me sorry though , plus I will use that idea thanks :) also where can I practice my signature if we have a sand box that would be great--Reshiram (talk) 20:38, 27 May 2014 (EDT)
- Just insert four tildes on a random page and press the preview button. Do not press the save page button. This will allow you to see your sig as it will look on a normal wiki page. And also, we have a sandbox (SW:SAND). Qwerty the lord 21:07, 27 May 2014 (EDT)
>Do not press the save page button.
Jeeze, read what we say for once. In addition, if you ever looked at your preferences, specifically under the signature section, you'd see what the signature looks like to begin with. MegaTron1XD 21:16, 27 May 2014 (EDT)
Let this picture spell it out for you
Do this until all of your userpage changes are made. Then make no further edits to your userpage for at least a day.
DoctorPain99 21:00, 27 May 2014 (EDT)
- We literally gave you a working sig and you still can't get it. Seriously, just view the source for your talk page and copy the one Dots gave you.Qwerty the lord 19:17, 1 June 2014 (EDT)
sorry I didn't look on here for a while (I was on vacation) so I think I got the hang of it --Reshiram1105 (talk) 17:32, 2 June 2014 (EDT)
Maybe you shouldn't be trying to make a signature
When you aren't responsible enough to own one yet. Focus on actually helping the Wiki and learning the ins and outs of coding, rather than trying to make a signature after numerous failed attempts at doing so. MegaTron1XD 00:26, 3 June 2014 (EDT)
Fine I will stop, but what can I help out with? just tell me what I should help with like need me to do the Pokémon department I'm good with 'Em ???--Reshiram1105 (talk) 18:51, 3 June 2014 (EDT) I'll also just make my name Reshiram --Reshiram1105 (talk) 18:51, 3 June 2014 (EDT)
- When you create a new post on a talk page, press Enter twice or it counts as a space. It gets really unclear how many posts are made when you don't do that. Qwerty the lord 18:06, 6 June 2014 (EDT)
If you're going to try to bring up stuff that's speculation or pretend to know that you actually know about the inner workings of Nintendo, provide evidence or just don't post at all. Speculation is speculation, and the Wiki doesn't need it unless you have evidence. MegaTron1XD 19:00, 20 June 2014 (EDT)
- What is your point here? "is true" doesn't refer to anything that's remotely obvious.
- this info has not 100% confirmed
- The image is a pretty clear sign that it is shooting a laser out of its back.
- but had small leaks though workers
- If this is true, then provide evidence.
- If you don't have evidence, then you shouldn't be bringing up stuff on talk pages when you can't prove your point. MegaTron1XD 19:46, 20 June 2014 (EDT)
You're not listening. The amount that we care about minuscule rumors with little to no evidence hinting at it is about zero. Just stop wasting your time with trying to create insignificant rumors as if they mattered. MegaTron1XD 20:13, 23 June 2014 (EDT)
I got a a question
- Use the community portal to find things to do. For future reference, it's better to ask an administrator or well-experienced user questions like these. If you only use your talk page, chances are it will be missed. blue ninjakoopa 19:44, 23 June 2014 (EDT)
Appropriate talk page usage
Read SW:TALK carefully and start abiding by it. Your flagrant disregard for policy is distracting on a quiet day, but it's outright frustrating on a busy one. Miles (talk) 08:38, 24 October 2014 (EDT)