Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Because some of these pages need categorized, and I have the time to go through and see which ones. I'm tagging them as minor edits so that you can hide them, isn't that what I'm supposed to do in this situation? Regardless, I just finished. Mistiryshak (talk) 21:50, 28 September 2014 (EDT)
- Yes, you are supposed to mark those kinds of edits as minor, and thank you for tagging all those articles. And besides, who says mass-editing is a bad thing? Rtzxy Smashing! 21:54, 28 September 2014 (EDT)
- If you look closely, they are all different pages. So it's impossible to edit multiple pages using a single edit. ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) is a never lover boy 21:52, 28 September 2014 (EDT)
I'm personally going to say you deserve this.
- !!! Whoa! Thank you!! I really don't know what else to say, just...thank you!! Mistiryshak (talk) 20:09, 30 September 2014 (EDT)
- Again, thank you!! I hope I can help out just as much when the Wii U version comes around. Mistiryshak (talk) 20:28, 30 September 2014 (EDT)
- I would like to give you my gratitude use of thanks. You've been a huge help making the wiki a better wiki, with categorizing pages, image uploading, and doing other things that makes the wiki better. Thank you for your help, and welcome to the wiki! Keep up the great work! Rtzxy Smashing! 20:38, 30 September 2014 (EDT)
If there's no difference in the result that a template or such provides, there's no real benefit to doing things such as changing "melee" to "ssbm". Toomai Glittershine The Researcher 18:13, 6 October 2014 (EDT)
Just for future reference
I know this edit was to your userpage, but it's generally discouraged to turn "Image:" into "File:", as both of them produces the same result. I suggest you don't do that, even if it's to your userpage. 13:29, 1 November 2014 (EDT)
- Alright, sorry. I figured I may as well do it since I was messing around with the table anyway. I'll try not to do that in the future, though. Mistiryshak (talk) 13:30, 1 November 2014 (EDT)
Categories and Images
Thank your for uploading those trophy images. Now, when categorizing them, instead of uploading them and categorizing them later, there's should be a box that says "Summary" where you upload images; you can put the categories there instead of going back later to add them.15:18, 4 November 2014 (EST)
- Oh, thank you! I didn't know you could use the summary box for that. That should definitely make things easier. Thanks for the advice. Mistiryshak (talk) 15:20, 4 November 2014 (EST)
- You're welcome. :p 15:22, 4 November 2014 (EST)
Your Userpage Series Chart Thing
So uh... would you mind if I stol-- I mean, uh... borrowed your little series chart thing on your userpage? You know, I could give credit to you... and stuff? Eh heh? SmashBros (talk) 18:22, 14 November 2014 (EST)
- Sure. I don't mind. Mistiryshak (talk) 18:26, 14 November 2014 (EST)
"Guess this bit didn't save"
On the can trophy, you said that. Just so you know, re-upload descriptions are just edit summaries, and they don't change the page content. Only the original upload can do that. PikaSamus (talk) 20:42, 18 November 2014 (EST)