That Falcon Punch Page
I don't know if you were joking or not, but don't make pages like that. Please actually look at the video. It was clearly a joke coming from a popular meme about Falcon Punches. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 19:56, 1 May 2012 (EDT)
Hmmm... It is a glitch on the super mario wiki if you go look [] Link PWNS
- Learn to sign, and learn to check info. The Falcon Punch has gotten so many claims of "breaking the game" since its creation. Absolutely no programming has ever shown that the Falcon Punch could "crash" the game. Mario Wiki just allowed some BS on its glitch section, so I highly suggest that you remove it. MegaTron1XD 20:12, 1 May 2012 (EDT)
- For future reference, never use the Mario Wiki as a source of Smash information. Besides it being highly questionable for them to cover Smash beyond the Mario franchise, their information on Smash is incredibly inaccurate/incomplete, as that article shows. Omega Tyrant 20:48, 1 May 2012 (EDT)
- Mario wiki doesn't focus on Smash info too much. ..... The Cutest 21:28, 1 May 2012 (EDT)
I feel ashamed, I'm very sorry I was stupid enough to get fooled by the video, and used the trusted Mario Wiki for Smash information. This is a horrible way to start off my account. I hope I'm not it any big trouble. I feel like an idiot Link PWNS (talk) 20:04, 2 May 2012 (EDT)
- Nobody's angry at you. Just be a bit more careful to verify your information in the future, that's all. Miles (talk) 20:10, 2 May 2012 (EDT)
- So checking the info that is valid important because some wikis can have inaccurate info. ..... The Cutest 23:48, 2 May 2012 (EDT)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hi, your signature is in violation of this Wiki's signature policy. While images are acceptable, they must be small enough to where they won't break line spacing, and they cannot be animated. Omega Tyrant 19:24, 22 May 2012 (EDT)
Your signiture must also not be Character heads as they are used for mainspace mainly. Unless if you can upload a user image of the head, use only user images on your sig. ..... The Scientist 13:15, 28 May 2012 (EDT)
Commenting on old discussions
On talk pages, pay attention to when the posts were made, and don't comment on any old discussion that has been resolved. The exception to this is a discussion that still has relevance today (such as a merge discussion that hasn't been gone through with), and you have something new to add. Also, when signing, use four tildes, not three. A timestamp in your signature is necessary. Omega Tyrant 18:02, 31 May 2012 (EDT)
May I please correct your Spanish? I don't wanna do it without your permission.
Sure, go ahead. I'm kinda a n00b at Spanish. Also, sign your comments, use 4 Tildas (~) ok?
On image uploading.
On this image, you seem to have had a bit of confusion while uploading it. Something I'd like to note is that when you upload a new version of an image on SmashWiki, your browser will sometimes keep the old image in its cache, thus making it appear the upload failed. If the image doesn't appear to have changed, or if the old image still shows up and it looks distorted, try refreshing the page or pressing control-F5.
- Hey there, thank you for following up with me on this. Anyway, I did try refreshing the page a few times, which changed nothing. However, if your end is seeing the new image without issue, I'll take your word that it is good. Thanks for the clarification. MintyGuy700 (talk) 22:36, 19 June 2017 (EDT)