Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Read your talk page and the edit summaries of the edits that revert you. You will get a day block if you ignore us once more and readd your comment to the archived talk page. Omega Tyrant 13:27, 1 August 2013 (EDT)
There's no official source
It is not newsworthy that Nintendo took down the leaked videos; if anything, that makes the leak more credible, but it doesn't need to be a news item regardless. Toomai Glittershine The Loony 16:06, 25 August 2014 (EDT)
When uploading images...
Please be sure that you use appropriate copyright tags. Most things for SmashWiki (such as screenshots or official media) are fair use, so that's usually the one to select from the drop-down menu while uploading. Miles (talk) 07:06, 24 October 2014 (EDT)
Hold up a moment
I know it’s frustrating, but this is a breach of SW:QDV. Try to manage vandals without a fuss. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 09:03, 17 December 2018 (EST) Sorry about that, that one guy just wasn't giving up and I sorta overreacted for a bit there. Luigi1234 (talk) 09:38, 17 December 2018 (EST)
Stage Hazard Switch
The work you're doing on it is great, but there is no need to save the page with every single edit and clog up the history with 20 new revisions in an hour. If you're doing it to make sure the page is correct after each edit, then the "Show preview" button at the bottom will let you see how the page looks with your edits without updating it. The content is good though, keep going. TheDavsto (talk) 14:21, 19 December 2018 (EST)
- I'd like to remind you about this, because you're doing it again. You do not need to make a separate edit for each stage in the list. They are a couple of sentences long at most, just make all of your changes across the whole table in a single edit. The way you're doing it now clogs up recent changes and the page's own history. Dr. HyperCake (talk) 16:38, 2 January 2019 (EST)
Sorry about that, I was watching a video and I was just checking to see if I missed anything and I kept saving the page just in case if there was no other things left. Luigi1234 (talk) 16:50, 2 January 2019 (EST)