Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Try not making a lot of edits in one page, if you're not sure the code isn't right, then use the preview button. You say you're once a user right? You should've know that... Lucas-IV- Paper Tosser 10:30, 2 June 2011 (EDT)
- See above for the reason I messaged you. MarioWiki does not like fake user messages. LightningBlue 03:07, 5 August 2012 (EDT)
The image icon that you currently using for your signature cannot be in it since it's also used in an article. It must be user images only. You can however duplicate that image to make it your user image. Also, resize it to 19px. Scr7 14:28, 12 July 2013 (EDT)
- Yea I realized, I've already removed it. Thanks anyways ----- Conanshinichi 14:35, 12 July 2013 (EDT)
- Whoops, I'll bear that in mind for next time, thanks for telling me --- Conanshinichi 23:26, 23 July 2013 (EDT)
The matchup row template
You did not need to re-order the inputs to the MatchupTable/Row template once you re-ordered them in the template itself. In fact, the reason the template exists is so only one line of code (not counting the headers or row order) has to be reordered. Toomai Glittershine The Boss 18:28, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
- Thanks so much, I was unsure of it but I did it just in case, but thanks again becuase now I'm aware just in case something like that happens in the future. ----- Conanshinichi 18:41, 27 August 2013 (EDT)
This is overdue
- The image map was made by Scr7, and I uploaded the images. The non-playable character icons I uploaded, because I thought they'd look better on the Universe page and Master hand could fit in the MeleeTiers/10Beta template. --MeMyselfAndI 18:07, 30 August 2013 (EDT)
- I don't think Master Hand should be in the tier list template, because as far as I'm aware his inclusion was a joke and just a reference to the glitch's popularity. Toomai Glittershine The Orchestral 19:02, 30 August 2013 (EDT)
- They're separate images so they appear like they do in the Palette swaps section of Mario's gallery. --MeMyselfAndI 16:22, 2 September 2013 (EDT)
- I'm starting to question the necessity of all this gallery stuff. Do we really need an image for basically every UI texture and animation in the game? Seems like a ton of effort for something only people without the game will find any use for.
- Also, for some reason you have a crapton of blank space in your sig between the text and the date, you should look into that. Toomai Glittershine The Emissary 16:27, 2 September 2013 (EDT)
Help making image?
Can you help me make a image that has a yellow Falco head, & a red Meta Knight head, because I don't know how to make my own. Thanks. You can answer at my talk page. You know what? Never mind.Fireblaze77