User talk:Brawl Boss
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Firstly, it is great to see that you are so enthusiastic about improving the wiki, as like one of our policies says, you are valuable.
However if a user removes a piece of information that you added, there is usually a reason for it, and rather than just adding it back in, you should either provide evidence for your claim in the edit summary, or ask the user why they removed the information. Otherwise, it could be considered edit warring. This is a common mistake which I myself made when I first joined, so I am just giving you a friendly reminder to be more careful in the future.
- Killing two birds with one stone here: the "Show Preview" button is a thing too. You should consider using it, so you don't clog up the recent changes. Aidan, the Wandering Dragon Warrior 10:56, 25 May 2017 (EDT)
- Okay this is starting to get annoying now. You have been asked several times not to make multiple small edits on the same article, and to do them all in one edit, but you are not listening. You were even told by an admin to stop and you didn't listen. If you must make all these small edits, mark them as minor so they don't clog up the recent changes. Alex Parpotta (talk) 03:19, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- Jesus,I'll try the damned thing already.It's not like anyone's breaking the law here.Oh and by the way,Jigglypuff is a little piece of shit.Especially in Smash 4.(Brawl Boss)
- Firstly, that comment is misuse of a talk page, and potentially violates SW:NPA. Secondly, you are STILL not using the show preview button, and even mass edited your own talk page. Thirdly you sign comments with four tides (~~~~).
- Clearly you need to learn some manners and maturity, as well as how to follow instructions. Your constant editing of the same page violates our guidelines and clogs up recent changes. You do not appear to have taken the advice given by me, Aidan or Miles. I suggest you improve your behaviour or there may be consequences. Alex Parpotta (talk) 10:57, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- Fuck this,I'm out.(Brawl Boss)
Do not remove deletion tags. Deletion tags should be removed by an admin. The page you created ([Down Air Stall]) should not exist for two reasons:
- The content you have written in that page is already detailed on the stall-then-fall page.
- A page with the same name already exists (Down air stall).
Do not repeatedly undo these edits, and please check your data before creating anything. Also, keep in mind that when naming a new page, the words in each should not be capitalised, except for the first word in the title (so 'One two three' is okay, but 'One Two Three' is not). If it's a proper noun, only then should all words be capitalised ('Golden Gate Bridge' is okay, but 'Golden gate bridge' is not). Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation 09:41, 9 June 2017 (EDT)
I don't give a fuck.(Brawl Boss)
- Then you're going to get a block at this rate. Your recent behaviour has been completely unacceptable, and you clearly have no intent on following the wiki's basic rules. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation 09:49, 9 June 2017 (EDT)
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business.I've looked at this guy's edits and they seem fine to me.
Yeah. You can go to hell, Black Vulpine.
The space bar
Use it, please. I've already had to go through many of your edits and fix them. It's a pain to keep having to do this and it would be nice if I didn't have to. Thank you and have a nice day. John HUAH! 14:55, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- There were several spaces missing, particularly after periods.
- Also, please remember to sign your comments with ~~~~ ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe DatNuttyKid. 15:29, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
Links with plurals
Your edit here broke the link. If an inline backlink is to be used in plural form, then the plural modifier should be put outside the brackets, like this:
If you're not sure whether or not an edit will work, then...
The Show Preview button is there for you to check how your edit will look before it's posted. I clicked it at least 5 times all while writing this talk page comment, just to make sure it was perfect before posting it. Best part is that it only shows up in Special:RecentChanges as one edit instead of 6. Please, please don't make us have to tell you again, okay? Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation 08:21, 9 June 2017 (EDT)
I don't know what happened there, I know that I put that in plural, I would have noticed a mistake like that.(Brawl Boss)
Ok hear's the deal
I am going to unblock you because you were blocked good faith (loosely) without an admin's warning. Consider this as that warning. You are not to lash out at other users, you are not to disobey what admins tell you, and you are to conform to our writing standards (this means spaces after punctuation, and signing your comments). If you plan on replying to this, think hard on how you do, because if I detect the slightest bit of disrespect in your reply, you will receive a year's block. I hope I have made myself very clear. Serpent King 20:50, 9 June 2017 (EDT)
- Not to be nosy, but only through curiosity, whatever happened to the "Thank you for your cooperation and have at great day." finisher? It's still worth pointing out some ignorance and incompetence nonetheless. 184.108.40.206 03:31, 10 June 2017 (EDT)
- Yeah, just take a look at this talk page and it should be obvious. Btw, good job not being disrespectful, have a year block. So long, pal. Serpent King 13:46, 10 June 2017 (EDT)
- Wouldn't a year block be too undereffective for the things this monkey had done? It would only make more sense to apply an infinite ban as opposed to a temporary one even if the latter is supposed to last for a rather long time. 220.127.116.11 07:45, 17 June 2017 (EDT)
- He could be a kid, and in that case, in a years time he could be more mature and ready to make helpful edits that benefit the wiki, especially since he seemed quite eager to add information. Generally infinite blocks are used for accounts created solely for vandalism, sockpuppets, and extreme offences, such as releasing private information or persistent harassment/bullying. Then again I'm not an admin, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I was kinda mad at this guy too (since he was ignoring my advice and getting angry instead), but people change. Alex Parpotta (talk) 08:11, 17 June 2017 (EDT)