Talk:List of updates (SSB4-Wii U)
- And you would know that how? Rtzxy Reflect! 19:35, 21 November 2014 (EST)
- Obviously, I DON'T know that. Merely basic logic -> The game discs were produced before the update. Jarie Suicune (talk) 19:36, 21 November 2014 (EST)
1.0.7 - Possible My Music change?
Maybe I'm misremembering, but I coulda sworn that before the 1.0.7 update that selecting a level in the My Music menu would stop whatever music was playing and return to the menu music. But when I try it now, the music doesn't change until I either select a new music or enter one of the other menus with a predetermined music. --GuyPerfect (talk) 22:20, 1 May 2015 (EDT)
- I think that's how it always was 73MPL4R Only the dead have seen the end of war 22:23, 1 May 2015 (EDT)
Roy and Ryu in update 1.0.8?
Umm, it seems like somebody says that these two new DLC fighters will be released on tomorrow's update (Which coincidentally is on my birthday, so yay!), but I'm not sure that this is true, considering I looked at their pages of their SSB4 info. Is there a place where it is confirmed they will be released in the next update? Falconpunch (talk) 21:54, 13 June 2015 (EDT)
- What people are treating as "confirmation" is the fact that Roy and Ryu's files are all completely present in the 1.0.8 update that was accessed early, to the point where a modder was able to actually play as both of them (and Lucas) without any apparent problems. We'll find out for sure in like 13 hours anyway. Miles (talk) 21:57, 13 June 2015 (EDT)
- So, 13 hours is like 8:00AM my time? I see. I guess when the time comes, you can re-answer my question or so, unless I decide to take a look at it myself. Falconpunch (talk) 22:02, 13 June 2015 (EDT)
- Same as everyone else then. No one knows what it's about. Toomai Glittershine The Interspacial 17:10, 8 July 2015 (EDT)
- I believe even Random Talking Bush, the guy who datamined the Roy/Ryu update, said he wasn't sure what it changed. (He identified the file, just not what the edit to it did.) Miles (talk) 17:13, 8 July 2015 (EDT)
Proposal to merge Smash3DS and SmashU's list of updates into one page
It's obvious by this point that any future updates will be applied to both versions of the game simultaneously with the same effects. Right now any and all changelogs have to be copied+pasted into two articles, which is redundant. Any other changes (typo fixes, rewordings, discoveries, etc.) have to be duplicated across two articles also. I was thinking of creating a large two-column table with Smash3DS's updates on one side and SmashU's updates on the other, with everything after 1.0.6 merged across both columns so it's obvious that they apply to both versions at once. Thoughts? Zowayix (talk) 13:40, 10 December 2015 (EST)
- Another option would be to use a template for the 1.0.6+ changelogs and transclude it into both articles. —Fenhl 13:42, 10 December 2015 (EST)