- 5-Volt can also appear in a haunted sketchpad that flips by itself displaying Mona, Jimmy T., and some other character. She does look fighters though. The beam is like a circle, if the player is in the circle, they will get caught, also the beam is very quickly. if she's is in the haunted skechpad, make sure you watch out for her if she moves. (Smashworker101 (talk) 22:08, 21 November 2014 (EST))
ALL possible layouts?
We didn't do this for Balloon Fight, and there are probably hundreds of randomly-generated layouts, so why include every layout. If there were ~10, I would understand, but just having pictures o every structure should suffice here. Nyargleblargle (Talk · Contribs) 16:31, 10 September 2015 (EDT)
- Bump. Nyargleblargle (Talk · Contribs) 13:12, 24 September 2015 (EDT)
- We should have enough to reasonably demonstrate all the elements that can comprise the stage. All layouts is impractical for randomized stages like this. Miles (talk) 13:18, 24 September 2015 (EDT)
I've been trying to figure out how to word this one trivia point...
Gamer and Shadow Moses Island are the only stages where the characters that use those stages as home stages are unlockable, whereas the stage itself is a starter.
- Not sure if it needs to be added, actually. Remember that Ness is unlocked on Onett, a starter stage, in Brawl. And really, there's a lot of characters unlocked on starter stages. I think I know what you mean though.
- Gamer and Shadow Moses Island are the only starter stages that are available before their respective universe's sole characters. Something like that? John PK SMAAAASH!! 19:05, 25 November 2015 (EST)
- Duck Hunt isn't where the duo are unlocked as of the most recent update; my friend had an unlock battle with them, and his was updated, and yet it still had Battlefield. But, I guess since PTAD and Onett exist, I guess it can go...? Aidan, the Wandering Space Warrior 19:37, 25 November 2015 (EST)