Talk:End of Day
I know Olimar's Final Smash lands in a set point, but I don't think it's always in the centre on the stage. Whenever I've used it, I think it lands where it was used. That is, If I use it to the left of the stage, the ship will land to the left. I wondered maybe this was just a PAL version thing, I'll try and get a pic if I can. Also on the trophy:
"Olimar takes the Onion, with all his Pikmin aboard, and blasts off for the stars."
Is this the only final smash move that uses the same characters introduction in a match? (Olimar gets out of his ship @ the beginning of every match)
THE MOON THINGY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE END OF DAY FINAL SMASH!!!!18.104.22.168 13:25, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Are there different versions of the Brawl instruction manual? The quote on this page used to say As dusk falls, climb into Olimar's ship and take to the starry skies. Back on the stage, foes are launched by the ship., but it says something different in mine. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 21:56, 12 February 2012 (EST)
- Different regions have different manuals (Canada for example doesn't have any character pages), so it might be a NTSC/PAL thing. Toomai Glittershine The Undirigible 22:22, 12 February 2012 (EST)
Make a separate article for Hocotate Ship?
In the last two Smash games, the Hocotate Ship has earned quite a lot of merit. It has its own trophy, it's part of a Final Smash, it has Subspace Emissary relevance (almost as much as this thing, really), and now there's probably an item based upon it in Smash 4. Sakurai's Miiverse almost blatantly says "this is not actually the ship, it's just a bomb shaped like it". My suggestion is that we make an article all about the Hocotate Ship, its purposes in both games, describe its technically-unknown purpose in Smash 4, as well as details of its origins in the Pikmin games.
On an unrelated note, my stance is that the Ship Bomb is almost certainly an item in Smash 4. If it were part of the Final Smash, Olimar would be glowing, the ship would be bigger, and Sakurai wouldn't say "Is this a spaceship from Hocotate? No-this is a bomb SHAPED like a spaceship." Toast ltimatum 16:30, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- It does probably deserve an article. Toomai Glittershine The Victorious 16:33, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- Its own article seems okay. We should probably wait until its role in Smash 4 is confirmed before making it though. Scr7(talk · contribs) 16:42, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- I agree with the above. Should probably wait until it is confirmed to be an item. Dots (talk) The Ultimate Chimera 16:48, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- I think it should be made now. All other character-owned vehicles in the Subspace Emissary have articles. Toomai Glittershine The Yoshi 16:50, 4 November 2013 (EST)
- Here: http://www.gonintendo.com/s/230359-smash-bros-wii-u-show-floor-footage Toomai Glittershine The Chilled 17:26, 10 June 2014 (EDT)
End of Day glitch
Before I try to make an article about the End of Day glitch, what would the minimal things be to make an article at least satisfactory and not a stub? Kirby's Crazy Appetite ~ 14:54, 14 April 2017 (EDT)