From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Hi, I'm Fireblaze77, and I believe I can help this wiki be much better with me as an admin. Here are the reasons why.
- I'm on here a lot. Like almost every day, trying to be here at least 30 minutes.
- I'm a Smash Bros buff. I mean, I search the web for techniques to use almost every day.
- I've never trolled other users.
- I stick to the facts.I"ll delete opinions on any article except for talk pages.
- No admin has trouble with me.
(If you do hate me, just send me a email at email@example.com or dial 555-DUMB.)
- I have 0/100 tolerance of trolls.
- I'm very experienced with WikiCodes.
- I try to elaborate articles such as Super Jump Punch and Short hop. Check the history of those articles if you don't believe me.
I also will try to help on SSB4 articles. I hope you will accept.
- Oppose The fact that you didn't create a proper RfA tells me that you can't read directions properly. Plus I have not seen any demonstration of leadership skills from you. If you want to become admin here, prove that you're a good leader, show how you can handle disputes, show that you're good at wiki coding, get involved more in the community, and maybe you'll have a better chance at passing. Don't just tell us you can do these things. But just contributions won't do much for adminship. Awesome Cardinal 2000 18:35, 21 October 2013 (EDT)
- Strong Oppose In addition, not to be offensive but you just became a user like less than a week ago and you haven't really dedicated yourself as a user quite yet. Dots The Formerly ..... 18:39, 21 October 2013 (EDT)
- Strong Oppose Naive. You didn't demonstrate for being considered for this position. Come back much later after you show the wiki what you can do. Luigi540 (talk) 18:55, 21 October 2013 (EDT)
- Strong Oppose You need to show your dedication and dispute handling skills to become an admin; a few contributions won't carry your weight in deciding it. Also, per Ac2k, you didn't even make a proper RfA; keep these things in mind before you apply for this position again, and try to shoot for rollback first instead of jumping straight to something you clearly are not able to handle yet (I really don't like linking this because I think it's quite demeaning, but I really think you should take a look at WP:SNOW as it describes your situation right now in this request.) --Timson622222 (talk) 19:12, 21 October 2013 (EDT)
- Yeah no I cannot say much more other than what has been said above. RoyboyX Talk 19:38, 21 October 2013 (EDT)
- Let me think... how about... no? I popped back into the wiki just to say this. Pretty much what the people above me said. Air Conditioner Come together! 19:40, 21 October 2013 (EDT)
- Strong Oppose To build on Timson's claim, I direct you here. Sorry, mate. Cheers. Oasidu (talk) 20:04, 21 October 2013 (EDT)