Forum:Super Smash Flash 1 & 2
Hello comrades I decided to make this proposal about Super Smash Flash and Super Smash Flash 2. As you can see we already have articles about them however they just redirect to Fan game. I want to change that and give them actual articles similar to Project M. The reason for this is that I believe that they are worth enough to receive this because they have and article on Wikipedia about them Wikipedia:Super Smash Flash just like Wikipedia:Project M.
Preceding comment that was ptotally signed by CaptainDabsalot (talk•Contribs) 18:47, 14 November 2018 (EST)
- While I'm still relatively new to the wiki, if I remember correctly we don't allow fan-games on here because it gets out of hand. Here's the discussion. SugarCookie420 (talk) 18:53, 14 November 2018 (EST)
- The wiki actually used Super Smash Flash as an example of what cannot have its own page. Everone123, the one who edits on a flip phone (sometimes) (talk) 12:49, 16 November 2018 (EST)
- Oppose. I'm sorry, but Smashwiki is only for the canon Smash games, and its related, notable mods (and this latter point is disputed enough as it is). I really don't think we're ever going to expand to fan games. John HUAH! 11:59, 23 November 2018 (EST)
- No This conversation has already been had many times. Both games are outside of this wiki's scope.
13:45, 28 November 2018 (EST)
- Strong oppose While we have info on Project M, this Wiki doesn't support fanon. And those games are made by fans of the series. Corrin Fan 14:57, 28 November 2018 (EST)
- Weak oppose You make a good point, but as the others have said, there are issues with fan games being expanded on, and I have to agree, it’s the sort of argument that will likely (eventually) result in, “we give an inch, you take a foot”. Black Vulpine of the Furry Nation. Furries make the internets go! :3 15:57, 1 December 2018 (EST)