Forum:Smash Ballot: Who are YOU voting for?
With the new ballot page on the Smash Bros. site, I think it'd be nice to have a place to keep track of who's voted for who.
- I voted for Gandrayda. Metroid should have a non-Samus rep, and Gandrayda is my favorite hunter in Prime 3. JamesHeart 15:55, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
- I'm torn between Amaterasu (Okami), Bayonetta (Even if that would kinda push age ratings), and either Joshua or Neku from TWEWY. ScoreCounter 16:02, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
- Think about it for a sec! We have Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, AND Pac-Man - four of the most famous video game characters in history! As such, my vote went to one of my favorite non-Nintendo characters: Lara Croft (pre-2013)! Adding a fifth video game icon to the roster would be incredible! Hell, maybe they could even make each of her palette swaps represent one of her outfits from throughout the series! MeatBall104; Rings! Nom nom nom nom nom! 16:32, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
- I voted for Professor Layton. He's had a long and successful history with Nintendo, and he's a legitimate fencer/swordsman. You could do so much with him. Aidan, Master of Speed and Aura 16:35, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
I voted for Optimus Prime. :P I know he has a very small chance of making it into Smash, but he's my most highly requested character, and he is popular in Japan, so you never know. He is a video game character, by the way. Transformers: War for Cybertron and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron were great games that weren't based off of a movie or anything, making them non-licensed. John (talk) 18:36, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
I've noticed that, although the page requests that you limit one vote per person, there's nothing making sure that you do... ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe Nutta. 18:38, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
- I'd love for the Ice Climbers to be in, but assuming the technical limitation line about the standard 3DS is accurate (which I believe it is), their exclusion is probably not something DLC will fix. And I'd rather they don't butcher their gimmick to make them work, and instead save them to come back in the next game. Miles (talk) 21:15, 2 April 2015 (EDT)
- I voted for Ryota Hayami. While I am already disgusted at the lack of references to N64/GBC/GC Mario games in SSB4, other series from those three systems are just as neglected. Plus, Wave Race 64 sold well for an N64 game, not to mention it was a not-quite launch title. RickTommy 21:16, 2 April 2015 (EDT)