From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
3-Minute Melee, 3-Minute Brawl, and 3-Minute Smash are Multi-Man modes in Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Smash Bros. 4, respectively. They challenge the player to defeat as many opponents as possible (Fighting Wire Frames in Melee, Fighting Alloy Team in Brawl, and Fighting Mii Team in Smash 4) within 3 minutes without falling from the stage or self-destructing.
The high scores of 3-Minute mode depend on whether or not the match is cleared. If it is cleared, a record is made of the amount of opponents KOd. If it is not cleared, a record is made of the length of time which the character lasted. This mode is followed by 15-Minute mode, which is five times longer than this.
In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Defeating 20 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants the Karate Joe trophy.
- Defeating 110 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants the Squat Recovery Defense Badge Equipment.
In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Defeating 60 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants 1,000 G.
- Defeating 120 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants the Kritter trophy.
- Defeating 100 opponents as a Mii Gunner in Solo 3-Minute Smash grants the Birdo trophy.
- Defeating 110 opponents as Bowser in Solo 3-Minute Smash grants the Banzai Bill trophy.