- This article is about the stage for multiplayer use. For the Subspace Emissary side-scrolling stage, see Skyworld (SSE).
| Kid Icarus|
|Home stage to||Pit|
Title (Kid Icarus)
Kid Icarus Original Medley
Bolded track must be unlocked
|Tournament legal (SSBB)|
|Article on Icaruspedia||Skyworld|
Skyworld (天空界 Tenkū-kai) is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The stage consists of a main floating platform, with three smaller platforms above the main platform and one platform below, which is connected to the right side of the main platform by a chain, and can raise and move right, or fall and move left. All platforms have clouds directly beneath them.
All platforms are breakable, excluding the bottom platform below the main platform. When they are broken, all that is left is the clouds they were on top of. The player can stand on the clouds and drop through them as well. If a character is stage spiked or meteor smashed powerfully enough, they can pass right through the cloud sand end up at the bottom of the stage. These are the only platforms to have this property.
 Tournament Legality
The stage is banned in most competitive tournaments as the unbroken platforms can create a Cave of life, allowing for techs and unusually high damage percentages. Additionally, the unique platforms cause an over-reliance on stage spikes.
Sky World is the third level for Kid Icarus and its sequel Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters. The majority of the elements in this stage are made up for Brawl and have no origin, with a few exceptions: In Kid Icarus' Sky World, there are platforms that are made out of stone and some that are clouds. Throughout the level, there are columns that go through the cloud platforms and support some of the stone platforms. In this stage in Brawl, the main platforms are made out of clouds with destructible stone platforms on top. In the background can be seen numerous columns. Also in Kid Icarus are floating platforms that go from one side of the level to the other, which Pit can use to his advantage to reach his destination. In Brawl, there are times where a floating platform towards the bottom of the stage will go from the left side of the stage to the right.
- There is a glitch on this stage concerning Mr. Game & Watch. If the player plays as him, breaks the middle section of the main platform, and walks towards one of the platforms on either side of the new empty space, the player will drop through the cloud, as if they had smashed the Control Stick down. However, even if he just walks towards either platform, he will still drop through.
- Another glitch can be performed on this stage with Meta Knight. When using his side special, Drill Rush, aim up into a breakable platform and Meta Knight will appear above the platform once the move has been finished.
- When Pokémon Trainer is chosen, the trainer stands on the ship in front of the fountain.
- Ironically, while most characters Final Smashes are not affected by stage they are on, Pit's is affected. The Centurions hit the breakable stage and are knocked out of flight. Because of this, characters with a fast enough spot dodge can easily completely dodge this attack on this stage.
- CPUs do not understand the danger of the moving platform beneath the stage, and often try to land on it, even when it is just leaving the stage, often resulting in them being KO'd.
Kid Icarus universe
|Stage locations||Angel Land|
|Trophies & Stickers||Trophies in Brawl · Stickers in Brawl|
|Music||Music in Brawl|