How to make one
 First method
There are many ways to make a CD Factory. Here is one way:
- The player must enter Stage Builder, and ensure that they have the conveyor belt stage piece (it comes with Edit Parts B, which is unlocked by building five stages).
- Then they must build a small stage and two large sized conveyor belts down starting from the bottom right side, and the second connected to it in the middle right. Then they must build a medium sized block at the bottom left of the map so that the bottom is completely covered.
- They must then place a large conveyor belt two spaces above the medium sized block, and reverse its direction. They will also need to test out the level, and make sure that all of the conveyor belts lead inward, and don't push them off the stage.
The player should play on this stage, and turn every item off except for the Sandbag, using a character with a strong, spammable neutral attack combo like Kirby, Ike, or Meta Knight. If they have a controller with a turbo function, Bowser is also an excellent choice as it is possible to get a CD about every 45 seconds with his neutral attack. After choosing a character, they must then proceed to hit the Sandbags as they come to them. They can pick up any dropped stickers and CDs, but will need to be quick with CDs as they disappear quickly. In addition to these, there are a lot of other ways to make a Factory. Keep in mind that the player will have to hit the Sandbag hard and quickly for this to work, and keep in mind to limit their treasure hunting as the Sticker counter will reset after an as-of-now unknown limit (presumably 255) leaving them with none of the stickers the player toiled to obtain.
 More efficient method
However, the above design is relatively inconvenient for one player to use, in that ungatherable stickers and CDs may fall on the extra block. The small size also limits the available surface area for item spawning. The most efficient Sticker Factory to date is created as follows:
- The player must use the largest available custom stage template.
- About halfway up the available space, there must be a line of conveyor belts, all leading into the center. They will have to alter the size of some of them to get maximum horizontal space, but it's best to use as many of the very large size conveyors as possible.
- Directly above the center of the conveyor belts, to which all things on the map should be pulled, the player should place another large conveyor belt. Its direction is irrelevant, since either side of the main platform rolls things to the center.
- Below one of the sides of the main conveying platform, they must place several ladder pieces that are easily accessible from the main stage area.
- They will need to turn all items off except Sandbag, and turn the frequency to High.
- After that, the player must enter "Special Brawl". Turn the speed to Fast and the gravity to Heavy.
- Then they must make player one a character with a fast, spammable, vertical-knockback up tilt - Mario, King Dedede, and Marth are good choices.
- After doing so, they need to make Player Two a floaty character that can easily reach the ladder under the stage - Pit and R.O.B. are perfect.
- When the match begins, they have to move player two to the ladder, out of the way. This storage area keeps them from getting beaten up while Player One gathers stickers and CDs, but doesn't create a needless block that wastes an item spawn point.
- The player lets Player One get pulled to the center. As Sandbags are pulled toward them,they use their Up tilt to repeatedly hammer them, stopping only to gather the fallen items.
- The conveyor directly above the center keeps the sandbags from flying up too high, allowing the player to continually pummel them without wasting time. Any items that spawn on top of it are pulled off onto the main platform, then pulled directly to Player One.
- The high gravity makes the bags and items fall faster, so they can be hit more often for more reward. The high speed simply improves the overall time-efficiency of the system.
- Extra vertically-placed conveyors are a possibility, but if it takes too long for the spawned items to reach Player One, they may disappear before they can be collected. This is especially true of CDs.
 Team Battle efficiency
Either of the above two methods can have their efficiency increased by adding more players on their team. Up to two additional players can beat up the Sandbags or help collect the stickers and CDs.
- Additional players must join on the team of the player attacking the Sandbags.
- Team Attack must be off.
- The player on the opposite team must be moved out of the way (such as on the ladders).
The additional players can help attack the Sandbags, producing stickers and CDs potentially twice or three times as fast. One player can also collect all the stickers/CDs while the other player/s continue to attack Sandbags, so the players don't have to pause every few moments to collect.
 Two player CD Factory
- The player must use the largest available custom stage template.
- They then must build two large (3 or 4 squares each) conveyor belts that face toward each other, with the left one going right and the right one going left.
- Right over the place where the two conveyor belts meet, build two (2 squares each) conveyor belts going in opposite directions. (The left one goes left, the right one goes right)
- At the right and left edges of the bottom conveyor belts, they must build walls. On the tops of the walls,they will put small (1 square) conveyor belts so sandbags will be moved to the bottom one.
- The player then goes to "Brawl" and sets the following rules:
- Free For All with four players.
- Any stock
- All items other than Sandbag must be off, with the spawn rate set to High.
- The player then begins the Brawl.
- Everyone will need to pile up in the little central area where all the sandbags should go. Since everyone is fighting there (theoretically), the Sandbags will take massive damage. The small conveyor belt above will prevent them from flying far into the air.
- The Sandbags will spew up a bunch of stickers and CDs, which will all pile up in the very center.
 Four player CD Factory
This is a CD factory build for use with four players in four different sections.
- Build the sides of the level like the setup above.
- In the middle, place a pillar of medium sized basic blocks and place two small conveyor belts that face the outwards direction at the top.
- Place two medium sized conveyor belts in each half of the stage that face each other at the lowest point possible.
- Place two small blocks inside the space between the conveyor belts.
- Place four small conveyor belts in the middle of the two halves (two for each half) above the blocks that face outward and that leave a small space in the middle.
- Place something that will force a Sandbag that ends up in those spaces to move onto one or both of the conveyor belts
 Hacked CD factory
Hacking can make it possible to overlap conveyor belts causing them to move faster, making a more efficient CD factory.
- Smashboards.com CD factory guide
- Basic CD factory
- 2 Player CD factory
- Advanced CD factory (using wavebird controller)