The Subspace Bomb Factory (Part II)
| Isle of the Ancients|
Subspace Bomb Factory
Ganondorf's hologram as he plans to destroy Isle of the Ancients with numerous Subspace bombs.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Home stage to||Meta Ridley|
|Availability||Subspace Emissary only|
The Subspace Bomb Factory is a stage in the Subspace Emissary of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
The following characters can be chosen from in the later portion of the stage: Samus, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, Olimar, and R.O.B.. The stage opens with Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Captain Falcon, and Olimar entering the island after they defeat the Subspace foes from a previous level. After the level, they show up to confront the Ancient Minister, with Samus and Pikachu already in the room from the previous level. The room is full of Subspace bombs, lined up with R.O.B.s. The gang are ready to fight the Minister, but he doesn't seem to fight. Seeing that the Minister is not following orders, a hologram of Ganondorf shows up to take control of the R.O.B. Squad. The R.O.B.'s begin to advance towards a bunch of Subspace Bombs, but the Minister stops them. Angered, Ganondorf pushes a button to stop the R.O.B.'s from obeying the Minister, and their eyes started glowing red. As they begin to take the Bombs down, the Minister knocks them away, but Ganondorf overrides their free choice and forces them to attack the Minister. He is bombarded with lasers and eventually catches fire. Ganondorf laughs and disappears as a flock of Auroros enter to distract the heroes. However, the Minister fires at them and destroys them, showing that he's still alive. His robe and armour flies off in all directions to reveal the Master R.O.B. After this, the player may choose from the aforementioned characters to ward off the enemy hoard.
After defeating the enemies, the gang starts to try fighting off the R.O.B.'s who are trying to detonate Subspace Bombs. R.O.B is in melancholia, and pays no attention to Diddy's screams for help. Realizing there's not enough time, Captain Falcon calls in the Falcon Flyer so they can all escape from certain doom. DK carries the miserable R.O.B to safety, and they leap down a shaft. As they descend towards a pit, the Falcon Flyer pulls up beneath them, catching them and shooting down a tunnel towards safety. As they rush through the tunnel, however, Meta Ridley notices them and gives chase, desperate for revenge against Pikachu and Samus, starting a boss battle that the player must clear within two minutes to pass.
After the level is completed, R.O.B. will join the player's team.
 Playable Characters
 Enemies Introduced
- During the first part of the level, Climb Up! And Get The Last Chance! plays.
- During the ambush, Battlefield plays.
- On the way down to the Falcon Flyer, Vs. Meta Ridley plays, which may be a sign of the coming Meta Ridley fight.
- When actually confronting Meta Ridley, Vs. Ridley plays instead, oddly.
- This is the only boss stage (The Falcon Flyer) that isn't flat.
- For some reason, the time limit for Meta Ridley is 2:00, and Subspace Bombs are set for 3:00. When the heroes left the Subspace Bomb storage room, the bomb was under 2:00. No time is set during the route to the Falcon Flyer, but the screen rolls around.
- Immediately after completing this stage, the player may not replay any of the stages set on the Isle of Ancients: The Research Facility (Part I), The Research Facility (Part II), The Subspace Bomb Factory (Part I), and this stage, as the Isle of Ancients has been destroyed by Subspace bombs.