Subspace (Part II)
Kirby in the second part of the Subspace.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Availability||Subspace Emissary only|
Subspace (Part II) is the thirtieth and penultimate stage that appears in the Subspace Emissary.
When the fighters enter Subspace, they are turned into trophies by Tabuu. Luckily, King Dedede, Luigi, and Ness are saved by Dedede's brooches and save most of the characters. At the same time, Kirby, who had previously swallowed one of Dedede's brooches, is awoken. During the level, the player must play as Kirby and save the fighters that Dedede did not. Once completed, a cutscene occurs where Kirby finds Ganondorf's trophy. He studies Ganondorf carefully until Bowser arrives, bashing the trophy angrily, perhaps as vengance for Ganondorf's backstabbing. While Kirby stares in confusion at this display, King Dedede leaps in from behind and hugs Kirby. Also, if Link and Zelda are saved, then a cutscene will happen where they rescue Ganondorf. If Wario is rescued, a cutscene will occur where he knocks down Dedede and races them up the stairs to the Great Maze.
 Playable Characters
 Trophy locations
- Peach - Head to the first small platform seen.
- Zelda - After Peach, continue to the big platform where quark mines are on the very right.
- Meta Knight - Continue and his trophy is there, guarded by two quark mines.
- Link - In the next room where the player must get down with bomb blocks.
- Yoshi - After Link, break the next bomb block but on the left.
- Lucario - After Yoshi, in a place with more bomb blocks on the right.
- R.O.B. - Near the end of the section after two ambushes.
- Ice Climbers - After R.O.B., go through the door and head right on the upper platforms to find the trophy surrounded by trackblocks.
- Snake - Continue right after Ice Climbers, the player will see a Ticken and the trophy both surrounded by trackblocks.
- Wario - At the very end of the stage. He will join the player if they rescue him.
- If Link and Zelda are obtained, then Ganondorf will join the player's party.
- The only music in this stage is Step: Subspace Ver.3.