Entrance to Subspace
Entrance to Subspace
Master Hand collapsed on the ground.
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Availability||Subspace Emissary only|
This level starts with the player figting average enimes, beginning with an ambush against Floows and Boom Primids, then the stage auto-scrolls, with the player avoiding Metal Primids, Boom Primids, Primids, Spaaks, and Borborases, then the level stops for the player to fight another ambush. This time the player has to stop the Subspace Generators from spawning Fire Primids. Metal Primids, and Borborbases. Then the player goes on a big straight line. By this point of the level, the enimes are much tougher, which begins with the player fighting in the first "tough" ambush against an Armank. Then the player moves on to another ambush against a Greap accompanied by Big Primids. As the player moves foreward, another (and the last) ambush is just like the last, but there fewer Big Primids and the Greap is replaced by an Armank. At the end of the level is a section of invisible platform. The final (and only) door of the level, however, isn't golden.
Later on, Bowser and Ganondorf are seen walking in an unknown area of Subspace. Ganondorf pulls out a Dark Cannon and fires at his former ally, who falls as a trophy, and kicks him aside. Ganondorf then calls forth Master Hand, who appears before him. Ganondorf bows, but then sees that Master Hand is being controlled by the Chains of Light. He looks up further to see Tabuu, who had manipulated him the whole time. Infuriated, Ganondorf leaps up to attack Tabuu, who brings up a shield to send Ganondorf flying back downwards. Ganondorf becomes a trophy upon impact with the back of Master Hand. This action, however, releases Master Hand from the Chains of Light, and he forms a fist to fly towards Tabuu. This attack is also easily deflected with Tabuu's shield, and Master Hand falls to the ground.
All the other characters suddenly appear, ready to fight. However, Tabuu goes into his winged form and releases his Off Waves, which turn all of the characters into trophies. Tabuu then pulls together the pieces of the World of Trophies that were pulled into Subspace by the Subspace Bombs, and forms them into The Great Maze.
 Playable Characters
- Captain Falcon
- Diddy Kong
- Donkey Kong
- Ice Climbers
- Meta Knight
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Pokémon Trainer
- In the cinematic cut scene, Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme plays.
- In the level itself, Step: Subspace plays.
- In the "The Ruinous Defeat" cut scene, Tabuu uses his shield against Ganondorf and Master Hand, but never uses it when the player is battling him.
- After Ganondorf discovers that Tabuu is controlling Master Hand, Bowser can not be seen, despite him being right next to Ganondorf.
- When Tabuu used his Off Waves to turn all fighters (except Luigi, King Dedede, Ness, Wario, Bowser, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Toon Link, Wolf, and Sonic) into trophies, their trophies weren't positioned vertically. However, they are during the following two stages.
- Immediately after completing this stage, all previously played stages are made inaccessible and the player may only proceed to play the next stage, Subspace (Part I).