Please do not change or outright remove a talk page comment unless it violates policy in some way. If you need to respond to an existing section or have something to add, just reply in the section. Thanks! Also, be sure to preview your posts/edits before saving. 5 edits in a row to a talk page is unnecessary. Berrenta (talk) 18:22, 19 November 2014 (EST)
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
I missed the Gamecube Adapter
Ugh, the Wii U game was still in sale, but not the adapter separately; Plus, the bundle that contained the game plus the adapter and the gamecube controller was made to be precommanded, so i have to wait until tomorrow. YoshiKong (talk) 20:37, 21 November 2014 (EST)
Please stop removing correct nerfs from character pages. The recent edits to Yoshi (SSB4) were a particularly bad example, as there were no nerfs at all on the page once you edited it. Toomai Glittershine The Eggster 19:37, 27 November 2014 (EST)
- Bump. You've been warned not to remove nerfs from pages, as they make characters seem better than they actually became, yet you ignored this and continued editing. Please stop it. --Timson622222 (talk) 19:05, 3 December 2014 (EST)