Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
ATTENTION FUTURE VOTERS FOR LUIGI: SIGN ALL COMMENTS AND PUT NUMBER SIGNS BEFORE THEM SO LUIGI WILL NEVER LOSE BY A HALF VOTE EVER AGAIN!!!
Please do not post comments like that in your SA vote. A vote is simply your signature along with any reasoning behind your decision. Any comments similar to that should not be included in the smash arena at all. Remember, no one is mad at you, we would just appreciate if you refrained from doing that. Read this 25T16File:HitboxEffect(Flame).png|20pxIt’s a me! 01:04, 25 September 2011 (EDT)
- I think it was fine for him to put that. He was disappointed by Luigi losing by a half-vote AGAIN, so he was stating his opinion, and advising others to prevent the situation happening again. ALL CAPS do break a policy however. ToastUltimatum Complaints Box 04:25, 25 September 2011 (EDT)
When editing a page, edit the page as a whole, rather than editing each section individually. Editing each section individually floods the recent changes with unnecessary edits. Omega Tyrant 22:37, 30 September 2011 (EDT)
Hey. You come here regularly, and I want to help as many people as I can get their own personalised signature, rather than just the basic blue one. So I've made you a signature. It looks like this;
To put this as your signature, copy the data below, go into 'my preferences', and paste that data into the Signature section. Click the box saying 'treat this as wikitext', and hit save.
[[User:Pokémonultimate|<font color="red">'''Pokémon'''</font>]][[User talk:Pokémonultimate|<font color="blue">'''ultimate'''</font>]] [[File:PokemonTrainerHeadSSBB.png|20px]]
Please refrain from adding any more videos to the music pages, as it has not been decided whether a link or video should be used. If you wish to vote on the proposal, refer to Talk:List of SSBB Music (Donkey Kong series) Toast ltimatum 09:31, 1 December 2011 (EST)
Using flat-screen TVs for Smash
I read somewhere on SWF that using flat-screen TVs was not a good idea for playing Smash Bros. because of the extra lag it produces. If you want to increase your competitiveness against other smashers, I advise that you play on a CRT (i.e. a non flat-screen TV). Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 23:09, 21 December 2011 (EST)
To beat Thunder...
You could try a pivot neutral special (push the control stick in one direction and then press the special move button) or air dodging. Or, you could play a character with a reflector or an absorber. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 00:44, 23 December 2011 (EST)
- Timing Mario's Cape or using Zelda's Nayru's Love would also help. ..... Happy New Year 23:31, 25 December 2011 (EST)
I need to brawl you so that I can add another matchup to my userpage. FC is 3826-0293-7919. The # of matches is up to you. Avengingbandit 02:50, 2 January 2012 (EST) Wait till late tomorrow. Pokémonultimate Do a Barrel Roll! 22:13, 3 January 2012 (EST)
Seriously? You are probably jamming the L and R buttons instead of pressing them. Another thing, go play Classic Mode on Hard and Very Hard to get the next level of target smashes. Also I want to ask you for your brawl code. LightningBlue: Electric! 19:27, 17 January 2012 (EST)
i SUCK at WiFi matches. it would be no fun for eitehr of us, i'd just get slaughtered. Pokémonultimate The Hero of WINds 18:50, 18 January 2012 (EST)
... if you can beat a level 9 you are match against me (but I suck against toon link, so it may not be fun for the me. LightningBlue: Electric! 19:03, 18 January 2012 (EST) DAMMIT I HOPE YOU'RE MAIN ISN'T TOON LINK! LightningBlue: Electric! 19:04, 18 January 2012 (EST)
Fine, i'll take you on. TL was my main until last week, now he's my second, but i'll use him anyway. :D Also, LAG KILLS ME. hope you live in western canada so the lag isn't bad Pokémonultimate The Hero of WINds 19:16, 18 January 2012 (EST)
- And, also about the rant...(scroll over to see) NOT WALUIGI!!! MeleeMarth01Minna, miteite edit! 19:10, 27 January 2012 (EST)
Hey. Just a coupple things about your signature:
- Your talk page link isn't in it; it's to PokémonUltimate's talk page (U is capitalized).
- Put your sig image (PokUltSigPic) in the user images category (Category:User images), otherwise you might get warnings for a violation (I don't want that to happen to anybody).
1. Saw that and fixed right after I posted
2. I have no idea how.