From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
Super Smash Bros.
I'm available to play Brawl quite often. Project:M is also an option. I skim this Wiki every now and then, so if you see me editing, feel free to correct anything I might have missed.
Other Fighting Games
All of my other fighting games are on the XBox 360, but feel free to ask to play me. I don't play all of them much, aside from UMvC3, but I'm always willing.
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
- Persona 4 Arena
- Soul Calibur V
- Mortal Kombat 9
- Killer Instinct
- Killer Instinct Classic (this doesn't have online multiplayer, but it's being considered)
It's been a while, and I don't know who else but Miles watches over it, but I used to help run Smash Arena. So, because of this, I probably have to put this on my page:
- MarioGalaxy/Smashergamma: My version of the original Smasherbeta. It was a test template, but I use it on my page so it doesn't just take up space. I didn't do much other than modify the color and (at one point) adding room for more characters (the new one does that, though from what I've seen, it's not as simple to utilize).
- MarioGalaxy/Welcome: This is an old welcome template from the original SmashWiki used when I first came here. I originally used it out of preference, but you probably won't be seeing me welcome people much. If you want, feel free to use it. Or delete it. I personally don't care.
I made several signatures over the years I was a part of SmashWikia, but their coding is only here for reference (I'll rarely, if ever, use more than one sig). Here they are: