Like Miles and Serpent, I'm starting a feedback page too, in order to help keep an archive of what I need to keep doing, and what I need to improve upon. If you have any advice, constructive criticism, or compliments for me, please direct them here. I will try to reply to any and all feedback sent to me.
- You're a great solid user with great dispute handling skills. You're active and willing to handle vandalism. You are constantly taking steps to support the wiki and I appreciate that. Serpent King 03:42, 20 November 2015 (EST)
- To parrot Serpent King, you have remarkable dispute skills, always help the wiki grow, are one of the friendliest and most newbie-comfortable users here, are just as if not more active than I am, handle a lot of large projects this guy doesn't, and are overall just an excellent user. Ganonmew, The Festive Evil Clone 22:10, 2 December 2015 (EST)
- active Poultry(talk) the Team Liquid 13:44, 27 March 2016 (EDT)
- Excellent admin, you're very active, very good at solving disputes, and very calm. -- BeepYou, a user with no grammar at all :v (talk) 18:29, 24 May 2016 (EDT)
- Not so active now, but it is worth mentioning that though you are the youngest established admin here, you are very good at handling conflicts, and despite your name, you have a noticeably longer temper and are much more tolerant of others than other admins. Keep up the great work. Iron Reggie, the Fearsome Warrior 02:29, 5 April 2018 (EDT)
- I feel like I am beating a dead horse here, but here it goes. You have a long way to go when it comes to actually adding content. Work on your wiki-markup skills, try to involve yourself in larger projects (it doesn't even have to be current stuff. You could work on Melee/Brawl stuff if you can find something), and get involved in more discussion. That's all I have, cheers to you DF. Serpent King 03:42, 20 November 2015 (EST)
- I'm with Serpent King that you are quite lacking in terms of actual content. Your skills with wikicode are still average, and your activity in sloving and taking action in disputes are still not great. Other than this you're good. Ganonmew, The Festive Evil Clone 22:10, 2 December 2015 (EST)
- You seem to be jumping into disputes despite knowing nothing about the dispute, which often makes it worse Poultry(talk) the Team Liquid 13:45, 27 March 2016 (EDT)
- Now that you have been administrator for some time and have thus worked out the kinks, I have a few things that I really want you to take to heart:
- I have noticed that when it comes to blocking, you tend to jump the gun a little, although this is something I have mentioned to you before. Try being fairer with the block too. I know it's hard not to just infinitely block the annoying pests, but in most cases it can be dealt with through other means. Also learn that the "do anything else wrong and I will block you" mindset is poisonous. Blocks for reoccurring offenses should be executed only if the SAME offense is reoccurring.
- Sometimes I notice that you revert peoples' edits for reasons that may not seem obvious to non-experienced editors then neglect to explain why the reversion was done on their talk page. You should do this more often.
- Try not to take stupid negative feedback (I personally think you are able to differentiate what negative feedback is constructive and what isn't) too seriously.
- Well uh...you aren't active much anymore? I dunno, I'm at a loss for words. Iron Reggie, the Fearsome Warrior 02:30, 5 April 2018 (EDT)
Break NPA Zone
- I think you are hairy Poultry(talk) the Team Liquid 13:43, 27 March 2016 (EDT)
- You smell like flowers. Specifically rafflesias. Ew. BaconMaster 15:51, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- Get rekt Aidan, the Wandering Dragon Warrior 16:15, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- I honestly don't get what you're saying. Dots (talk) The Cutie 16:17, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
What is this thing [the zone] supposed to mean?I guess it's just an anti SW:NPA zone. -- Ethan(Discussion) 16:19, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- The only thing that's flaring about you is that you're a disaster!! Sorry best I could do with your username. MuteSpittah (talk) 16:26, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- Says hes tuff but he ain't. Git block'd. Go play Mario Party n00b. -- Ethan(Discussion) 16:32, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- Terrible streamer, terrible person, piece of $#!t. Penro 20:27, 13 April 2016 (EDT)
- I think you smell like old socks if you put them in the microwave. Also, can't edit for shit. Serpent King 17:40, 24 May 2016 (EDT)
- You know nothing technical about the game. Git gud, you little shi... -- BeepYou, a user with no grammar at all :v (talk) 18:29, 24 May 2016 (EDT)
- fu Kirby's Crazy Appetite ~ 21:14, 10 June 2016 (EDT)
- Your name is fitting. The choice for me and your mother to birth you was a disaster. Ganonmew, The Evil Clone 09:14, 6 August 2016 (EDT)
- Disaster Flare is accurate. Sounds like a psuedo-male enhancement product that gives the victim cancer. Just like you, you stupid, cocky, son of a... Iron Reggie, the Fearsome Warrior 02:24, 5 April 2018 (EDT)