Talk:Super Smash Bros. 4
excuse the title, I didn't know what to put, last time I was actively looking (before smash bros. ultimate released.) and all of the smash bros. pages where protected, but now I see the only protected page (that are smash bros games) is super smash bros 4 (Wii u and 3ds. get it? sorry, no more jokes.) this is kinda silly. and a bit funny, continue the conversation for me, as I will don't post on talk pages often. --188.8.131.52 00:34, May 27, 2019 (EDT)
...And your point is? SupaToad64 07:37, June 26, 2019 (EDT)
Super smash bros for 3ds and wii u
- SmashWiki is not official. Also, Super Smash Bros. 4 (often shortened to Smash 4) is the common name given by the Smash community at large. We also already have separate articles for the 3DS and Wii U versions. VoqéoT 06:26, December 26, 2019 (EST)
I think this page should only be renamed to Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U but I would like other page to say smash 4 instead of that name. And know people would think that it shouldn’t happen because this website is unofficial but I think it would be a good change Thegameandwatch (talk) 12:04, May 1, 2020 (EDT)
- This discussion has taken place several times throughout Smash 4's lifespan and it's been agreed as a whole every time to keep it the way it is because that's what the vast majority of fans call the games. Disaster Flare (talk) 12:14, May 1, 2020 (EDT)
R.O.B.’s Default on the Fighter Table
While R.O.B.’s default is the Famicom design in the Japanese, Chinese, and Korean languages, it’s the NES design in other languages. Should it be changed to the NES design like on his page since this is a Western Wiki? Diddy Kongstar (talk) 15:56, June 19, 2020 (EDT)
Do you think it's appropriate continue treating the name as unofficial?
In Japan, these actually do use the homophonic "Super Smash Bros. for" moniker in an official capacity. While out here they still continue to officially refer to it as "3DS / Wii U" (you can see both this and "for" as the version suffix in Ultimate's Sound Test by setting your language accordingly) I don't think it's entirely accurate to say "Super Smash Bros. 4" is completely an unofficial name... VinLAURiA (talk) 06:14, January 4, 2021 (EST)
An error about countries
Why the infobox say The games was released on October 2, 2014 in Germany and October 3, 2014 in Europe while germany is in Europe ?? 184.108.40.206 03:38, April 2, 2022 (EDT)
- If you actually had the time to read the opening paragraphs, it states that Smash 3DS released a day earlier in Germany so it wouldn't coincide with German Unity Day.
- And for the record, individual European countries don't necessarily have to follow the same release structure as the rest of the continent (e.g. the GBA Napoleon had a release in France, but had no release whatsoever in the rest of Europe). The Jacketed Terrapin 07:41, April 2, 2022 (EDT)
- SO, in germany the game is specially released in Germany a day earlier than other European countries ? 220.127.116.11 09:23, April 2, 2022 (EDT)