Talk:List of updates (SSB4-3DS)/1.0.4 changelog
There are a lot of listed differences that basically say that attacks deal 1% more damage than before. We need verify if this is correct; I doubt that many of the characters listed have only this change if they actually changed. LimitCrown (talk) 18:02, 18 November 2014 (EST)
Dr. Mario changes
Just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed these changes before putting it on the page.
- Forward smash now deals 19% base damage instead of 15%.
- Pummel does 3.5% damage instead of 2%.
- Megavitamin does 4-5% damage as opposed to 5-6%.
- Down smash now does 11% base damage instead of 13%.
Thanks for taking a look! 22.214.171.124 16:32, 19 November 2014 (EST)
- My Megavitamins still do 5-6%, and I'm in the new version. The other values are correct, but I don't remember what they were in 1.0.3 PikaSamus (talk) 16:38, 19 November 2014 (EST)
- The second hit of the down smash attack dealt 11% damage of the first hit and 13% damage for the second hit. The sourspot of the forward smash deals 15% damage while the sweetspot deals 19%. The Megavitamins deal damage depending on the distance. LimitCrown (talk) 17:03, 19 November 2014 (EST)
- Oh, I see. Didn't know about those properties (except the Megavitamins', but I seem to be the only one experiencing the lowered damage.). Thanks!
EDIT: What about the pummel? 126.96.36.199 20:27, 19 November 2014 (EST)
- The pummel deals the same amount of damage as it did before which is 3.5%. LimitCrown (talk) 20:44, 19 November 2014 (EST)
Old and new states
Why do we have to list them on the page? We don't do it for the Changes from Brawl section on the character pages. Is the situation any different here? 188.8.131.52 09:07, 20 November 2014 (EST)
- Ideally, the "changes from previous game" lists would also list the previous states. It's just much more important here because there's no corresponding article for the previous game to compare with. Toomai Glittershine The Awesome 10:17, 20 November 2014 (EST)
DACUS: Removed or not?
I did an edit to this page stating that DACUS cannot be performed as of SSB3DS ver. 1.0.4 and somebody reverted it because apparently "DACUS can still be done". Can someone confirm this and, if true, edit either the update list or the DACUS article accordingly?
- I think some people are still confused whether "interrupting a dash attack with an up smash" is the same as "the technique known as DACUS". Toomai Glittershine The Undirigible 12:32, 20 November 2014 (EST)
- Copy abilities of neutral specials altered by this patch changed to match.
- It means that if a neutral special was altered in the update, Kirby follows suit.PikaSamus (talk) 13:17, 20 November 2014 (EST)
Master Core Alpha?
I've discovered a resource that compares raw character data from 0.0.3 to 0.0.4 called Master Core. A few additional differences are listed there. Any chance we could look for all of them and have someone interpret the code? Thanks. http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore2/ 184.108.40.206 12:47, 25 December 2014 (EST)
- Unless I'm mistaken, we already have stuff from that on the page. I mean, both links on the bottom of the page have all the crap we need. BlueStreak Speeds By 12:53, 25 December 2014 (EST)
- Actually, we're missing the Game & Watch changes listed at http://opensa.dantarion.com/s4/mastercore2/index.php?char=gamewatch&mode=diff104, unless I'm missing something. 220.127.116.11 16:15, 25 December 2014 (EST)