From SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Candidate, please summarize why you are running for adminship below.
I want to become a admin well because it looks fun blocking bad users ruining the wiki deleting pages the fun part is you can go to pages that only admins can access and i want to be one it looks really cool! running for adminship is really good idea!
- A support as strong as the TI4 grand finals were long in duration. MegaTron1 02:47, 28 May 2016 (EDT)
- I know what it's like to be a new user who wants to help, but this is misguided. Make an effort to contribute, and familiarize yourself with the way wikis work. This RfA is like asking to graduate after your first week of school. Miles (talk) 02:48, 28 May 2016 (EDT)
- i understand Pinkygirl (talk) 05:40, 28 May 2016 (EDT)Pinkygirl (Pinkygirlthehalf-humanneko)
- Speedy Oppose - Not gonna even bother writing out a long response for this one. See WP:SNOW. Also, "because it looks fun blocking bad users" is, to say the least, quite the understatement of an admin's real responsibilities. --Timson622222 (talk) 02:52, 28 May 2016 (EDT)
- i know the responsible job of a admin no reason to look at WP:SNOW Pinkygirl (talk) 05:40, 28 May 2016 (EDT)Pinkygirl (Pinkygirlthehalf-humanneko)
- Strong Oppose - Is that all you got? Looks like you really need to learn the rope of the wiki. I saw your contribution and you have never done something ambitious to become an admin. I never see how you handle a dispute. That's a lackluster. You really need to spend more time to help wiki, do something ambitious, and other very good elements/attributes that requires you to become an admin with huge effort to yield that result. I never see how you handle a dispute. You also underestimate admin's real capabilities and your reasons given are inadequate, not very good, and sound naive. Like Timson62222, see WP:SNOW. Unless you realize your critical mistakes, have high commitment, great dispute handling, and show dedication, you can never become an admin. Luigi540 (talk) 04:32, 28 May 2016 (EDT)
- ... i didn't need to look at WP:SNOW mario wiki doesn't have a RFA Pinkygirl (talk) 05:40, 28 May 2016 (EDT)Pinkygirl (Pinkygirlthehalf-humanneko)