Questions go here
cannot access preferences page?
i don't know about you guys, but i haven't been able to access the "my preferences" page for a while. it just leads to a page that says:
- Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in /home/smashwik/public_html/w/includes/Xml.php on line 302
- Me too, some user have the same problem, but there are discussing it in other page of the wiki.--Fandangox 16:43, December 5, 2007 (EST)
I have 285 trophies, and I can do all the missing trophy pages, although it'll take awhile. But I have no reliable means of getting the pictures. Is there a site I can take them from or something? --T3h n00b 00:33, January 21, 2008 (EST)
making brawl stats?
Is there a set of rules for figuring out the percentage of times one character wins against another? (i.e. Metaknight v.s. Zelda/Sheik?) if so, what are they and where do i find them? i've been searching through the hel[ but found nothing so far. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 23:44, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- SmashBoards determines the commonly-accepted ratios. Toomai Glittershine The Table Designer 23:46, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
If I think that I've discovered something new technique-wise, and have checked around to make sure it isn't already known, what should be my next course of action, make a YouTube video of it? Skitts (talk) 17:44, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
What's the difference from a block and a lock on a user? TabuuandMasterCore 10:59, 21 May 2016 (EDT)
- As far as I know, a lock isn't even a thing on this wiki. Penro 11:02, 21 May 2016 (EDT)
Then why does is say this: Userspace and forum edits are loosely restricted: warnings given for spending too much time in userspace/forums are given sooner, with locks and/or blocks following equally soon. TabuuandMasterCore 12:23, 30 May 2016 (EDT)
- That means probation. Penro 13:05, 30 May 2016 (EDT)
Im not sure.
Im not sure if the userbox for Bayonetta and Reggie would be appropriate for my userspace here's what they say, For Bayonetta:
|This user would mess with a witch, for the sake of Christianity.|
|This user is about kicking ass, making games, and meeting God.|
Note: these aren't racial slurs, I don't do that. Also I customized them. TabuuandMasterCore 17:47, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
- This isn't the place for asking about your userboxes. If you need an opinion for your userpage, ask someone on their talk page. Or maybe in the Watercooler forum.
This is the place to ask anything about the Wiki including userspace. TabuuandMasterCore 19:25, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
- Um no. That would be Forum:Help desk and even there, you should keep your questions relevant to smashwiki (with minimal userspace related stuff). Serpent King 19:28, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ SPECIAL, Great Fray Smash Brothers Special).
Tell me what that means because when i go to Google Translate, I get this.
What do you use for translations in your pages? I do not know where Great Fray Smash Brothers Special came from or Large scuffle smash Brothers SPECIAL or Dai rantō sumasshuburazāzu SPECIAL.
I need whatever site you use for my own translations. Google translate isn't helpful anyway. スマッシュブラザーズが最高 16:11, May 11, 2019 (EDT)