Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Avengingbandit 10:31, 28 May 2012 (EDT)
It has been made.
To apply this signature, copy the text data below, go to Your Preferences, paste the data into the 'Signature' section, tick the box saying "treat this as wikitext", and hit save.
[[User:Shanicpower|<font color="cadetblue">Shanic</font>]][[User talk:Shanicpower|<font color="red">'''power'''</font>]][[File:Shanicpower.png|26px]]
Note that "power" would not normally be this bold, it's just being bold here because the link links to the page we are on right now, your talk page.
Your sig image
- 19px could also do if you want to make it just a slightly bigger. Dots The EarthBound 01:59, 12 June 2012 (EDT)
Please try to make one edit to a page instead of multiple small edits. Something that can help you with this is the "Show preview" button located next to the "Save page" button at the bottom of your screen. Clicking this button will allow you to see any changes you would like to make or mistakes to correct before saving. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 12:26, 10 July 2012 (EDT)
- Oh, sorry. I'll keep that in mind. You see, sometimes the coding is a bit confusing.Shanicpower Fear the RAWK! 02:43, 11 July 2012 (EDT)
Please try to make one edit to a page instead of multiple small edits. Something that can help you with this is the "Show preview" button located next to the "Save page" button at the bottom of your screen. Clicking this button will allow you to see any changes you would like to make or mistakes to correct before saving. Mousehunter321 (talk · contributions) 03:02, 12 July 2012 (EDT)
A bit weird...
- Well, well, we're born in the same year and the reason that you're older is most likely because I'm born so late (December 14th).Shanicpower Make it rain! 13:19, 14 July 2012 (EDT)
Using Show Preview
Alternately, "Show Preview, Take Three (but More Verbose This Time)"
Hello, Shanicpower, I see that you have made several consecutive edits to the same page. I want to point out the Show Preview button. It's right next to the Save Page button when you edit. You should use it whenever you are making a lot of experimental edits, for example when you are trying to get formatting right. Using the Show Preview button is quicker and easier than saving and clicking "edit" again, and will keep Recent Changes and page histories from being flooded. Thanks, RickTommy (talk) 04:48, 11 August 2012 (EDT)
- Again, look at the edits made. The recent excess edits to the same page aren't from not using the preview button, but from editing section by section. Omega Tyrant 08:57, 11 August 2012 (EDT)
Hi, I looked through your contributions, and there are two parts of the SW:NOT policy that you are violating:
You have been here for four months, and in that time, you made 131 edits total, only four of which were to the mainspace (three of which were all essentially the same edit, and the last one being all the way back in May), and five edits to article talk pages (being actually four as one was just fixing your sig image, and the last one being all the way back in June). So in four months and 131 edits, you have essentially made six constructive edits total, with absolutely none in the past two months.
On the flipside, you have made 36 edits to yours and The Awesome's userspace (comprising 27.48% of your edits total), as well as 60 edits to forums (all to Smash Arena and its suggestion page, comprising 45.8% of your edits total). This amount of focus on your userspace and Smash Arena is unacceptable, especially when you haven't made a single attempt at a constructive edit in over two months.
If you continue to not attempt constructive editing, you will be put under the probation group once it's created. And if you edit your userspace again before constructive editing is done, I will lock it. Omega Tyrant 06:19, 4 September 2012 (EDT)
- OK, I've realised that too. I'll be more of a worker from now on. Shanicpower Make it rain! 02:52, 5 September 2012 (EDT)
U hate olimar so u suck. leave sw at once. 220.127.116.11 05:24, 18 September 2012 (EDT)
- What? I'm not going to leave. Also SW:NPA. Shanicpower Make it rain! 05:26, 18 September 2012 (EDT)
- Read this Bandit 08:17, 18 September 2012 (EDT)
A question regarding where you log in from
- Yes, I log in from multiple computers. Shanicpower Make it rain! 02:13, 20 September 2012 (EDT)
- When IP 194 was checkusered, it was revealed that you were recently on that IP. IP 194 has been suspected of being a school IP (attempted multiple votes on Smash Arena, no apparent singular personality, general immaturity, and inactivity during the Summer months). As such, you can confirm that this IP is your school IP? Omega Tyrant 02:51, 20 September 2012 (EDT)