- This still applies. Stop readding what other users removed from the Dr. Mario page. --Timson622222 (talk) 14:07, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- Dude read, SW:NPA, you're not allowed to personally attack other users and sign your comments with ~~~~. ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) is a never lover boy 18:37, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- If you do not comply to these rules, you will be blocked. ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) is made in America 18:44, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- It's just the fact that you've been adding the same content on the Dr. Mario page for over five times, after several users said it's not completely true. ZeldaStarfoxfan2164 (talk) is made in America 18:50, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- Given all your edit, you have failed to demonstrate understanding of competitive play either. What you claim to be the "truth" is universally agreed to be false by anyone who is good at competitive smash. Luigi540 (talk) 18:53, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- are you willing to put that to the test? because i'll gladly take you on in 3ds, which i assume you have--Starman125 (talk) 18:59, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- That's a bravado claim to make. What are your tournament results dude? "I beat all my friends" is not good enough. Luigi540 (talk) 19:04, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- we can discuss our match on the irc channel: SW:IRC--Starman125 (talk) 19:07, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- I'm actually surprised that you haven't been banned yet. Can we not provoke him guys, since he is going to get into trouble with an admin anyways. And Dr.Mario, sign your fucking comments for once please. Dots (talk) The Piano 19:09, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- Its not that hard to understand what Special:WebChat is but actually go there if you want to communicate with Starman in real time? Dots (talk) The Scout 19:18, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- i thought wii u would support mibbit but w/e; my 3ds code is 0361-7783-6658; now step up, son--Starman125 (talk) 19:23, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- if by "tourney freak" you mean stock matches/no items/no stages with hazards, then yes--Starman125 (talk) 19:45, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
- i participate in tournies occasionally; room's up btw--Starman125 (talk) 19:51, 27 July 2015 (EDT)
It's about time someone with someone who actually play the game removes that "making his recovery among the worst of the game garbage" —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dr.Mario (talk • contribs) 19:19, August 10, 2015
First sign your name. Second, wrong dude. That's because of what happen in Smash 4 Marth's talk page about get rid of some subjectivity and make more of neutral tone, maybe until tier list comes out. In my eyes, he still has one of the worst recoveries in the game according to recovery tier list on smashboard. Luigi540 (talk) 23:33, 10 August 2015 (EDT)
- I removed that, and even then I strongly considered leaving it in. Dr. Mario's recovery is awful, period. You could make some case for how early he can KO for viability, but in a game where 70% of the characters can fly from the edge of the screen all the way back to the ledge, there's no question that his recovery is among the worst. Hard facts, dude. --Timson622222 (talk) 23:41, 10 August 2015 (EDT)
@Dr.Mario: Are you seriously going to be stubborn about Dr. Mario's recovery thing again. Even people on reddit thinks Dr. Mario's recovery is "shit": . So yeah, it isn't an opinion dude, its a universal fact. Dots (talk) The Zergling 23:56, 10 August 2015 (EDT)
Ay Luigi don't talk to me unless you bout that action boy, always talking mess, I whopped the dog mess out of starman but I respect that dude. Also tier list don't mean crap cause it's a bunch of smash rookies voting on their favorite characters, nobody know how to use Doc yet. Look at Boss, that boy makes Doc look like garbage and people believe it because of people who can't play right like that. Also Tim, I kind of respect you for removing that even though you don't believe it's entirely true but I never have a problem recovering with Doc. I can get lauched by Little Mac's down smash or something and still make it back. I'm telling you if you really tap the Down B before you use your double jump that helps a lot. Also Dots, going by what smash chumps who don't main Doc like me isn't a good resource, why don't you think for yourself?
- I'll play you, 0602 - 6879 - 9171 --Timson622222 (talk) 00:03, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
- Are you really that sure about what you said eh? I have tons of proof to show you that quite honestly, not only does Dr. Mario have one of the worst recoveries but also one of the worst characters in the game so far (still early but almost a year). Dots (talk) The Snoopy 00:06, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
What's good Tim? 1177-7073-1503
3 stock eh? That's what's up. Damn joystick lose and shit, still Doc going in though
Much respect Tim, you got a google account?
Dots, Doc ain't one of the worse characters in the game, you be on Eventhubs too much, play the game for yourself, use the character and see what he's like. His recovery ain't trash. that's just a lame excuse for people who don't use Doc say to make him look bad. People like that boy Boss just use Doc and don't know what the hell they doing but want to say the character is bad. I got through streaming with this dude Noft and showed some people how to recovery and play as Doc. I will say this about the downside of Doc, he's slow, incredible slow to be exact, he's slower than Dedede but isn't as heavy or as strong as him. That quote; "He's slow for a character his size and power" is the truth man. They need to buff his running speed for real.
I laughed at two of your post and find it ironic on what you said. How incompetent scrub are you? Tell me all you want with your bad claims and say this to me again when you reach the same level of understanding like a top player and know the true meaning about the tier list.
First, Eventhubs is unreliable, I don't trust that site, because of it ranks their favorite characters. Tier list is just how better the characters' attributes are and how viable they are in competitive play. For instance, top tiers have great consistent neutrals, punishes, and approaches, amazing throw followups and better KO set ups (or confirms), and the better attribute they have to potentially be a top tier.
Second, recovery tier list judges on criteria. Not only their distances with air speed, but their vulnerability to spikes/gimps/edgeguarding, flexibility/predictability/options (mixups and mindgames), reliablity, defensive aerials, action out of up b, ledge sweetspot and more. Luigi540 (talk) 01:08, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
Ight Starman I got you, Luigi get out of here with that bull, I'll smoke in with Doc boy, buddy talking all that mess but ain't about nothing, he just love talking to me lol.
Nope. You're misunderstanding. I'm just telling you on what you did on edits and you said about tier list and recovery and correcting it. And lol. I've never seen a smash player with that attitude. Luigi540 (talk) 01:41, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
That's cause I'm a smash player who ain't scared of nobody who worships tier chumps. Buddy boy Weegee540 need a friend, lol
Look at this dude kissing the feet of his "smash gods" Lol, I'll smoke them two, buddy probably trying wake up Mels Miles and snitch on me, "WAAAAAHH!! This bully Dr.Mario! He hurt me!" Lol! I like you Luigi, you funny as hell boy
Very funny. I'm not intending to malign Dr. Mario being a mid or low tier because people have reasons to main him. Are you sure? They are smart then what you think and they are not a slouch. They play seriously. There are other top professional smash players in national tournament have better tournament placement. ZeRo is undisputed the best player in the world without dropping a set in tournament. I'm not joking. Luigi540 (talk) 02:12, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
That's nice, but tell somebody who cares, I'll go against anyone if I get that opportunity, there's someone who's going to decide to go tourney one day and kill that boy. Why are you worshipping so hard buddy?
It's not worshipping for that reason. It is the passion on what I like, depending on smasher's play style, dedication, and knowledge. Some top professional made smart option with great playstyle showing their dedication on their characters. ZeRo in particular, who mains Sheik (top tier character) and Diddy Kong (high tier), is in completely different level than anyone else I ever seen. He did not drop a set and won more than 46 tournaments on a winning streak. His playstyle and knowledge was great. Luigi540 (talk) 03:22, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
Tiers are trash, I'm not going to kiss up to that garbage, you can boost about them as much as you want but I'm not eating that crap like you, especially for this game.
Whatever you say, I don't care. I have no opinion about tiers. You will find out as metagame evolves. Tiers is not for anyone. It is for competitive player who is competing with metagame and effectiveness of character's strategies. Ohh and read Semicolon/Treatise on the existence of tiers if you don't like tiers. Luigi540 (talk) 04:11, 11 August 2015 (EDT)
You're interesting Luigi, you really are.
Somebody tell me when did Doc's up smash (headbutt) ever spike in smash 4? I downgraded the 3ds version and unlocked Doc again and didn't see it spike at all. It spiked in melee on the ground but I don't see that in wii u/3ds. Also, why is his up smash launch angle counted as a nerf? It kills pretty easy on the edge or towards the edge of a stage.