Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Read this first as it provides many great resources designed to help users get oriented with the wiki and become part of the community.
- Visit the recent changes to see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The community portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
Since you seem to be unfamiliar with how things are done around here, character usage is based around whether people won any sets with them, not necessarily games, which is just like how the majority of SmashBoards threads handles it as well. Regarding your "the people who went 0-2 didn't use any characters with this logic":
- 1. With majors like EVO or Apex, we're not going to list every player that actually entered the tournament, because that would be very superfluous and would make the article unnecessarily long. Majors may occasionally include a "players that drowned in pools" list on the SmashBoards results thread, but it's rare that they'd list any characters for them.
- 2. For smaller tournaments like regionals, if we include players that went 0-2, we'd include all the characters they used, since we (obviously) can't go by sets won for them. Your argument doesn't usually work, because for majors, we'd be primarily including the top placers, but in this case, it seems like an easy fix.
- I apologize for my rather rude edit summary on the EVO 2014 page, by the way. I was a little frustrated at that point. PokemonMasterJamal3 (talk) 00:31, 14 August 2014 (EDT)
- All right then. It just didn't make much sense to me to omit YL as one of the characters Armada used because he did go YL against Hbox to win since he couldn't feasibly win with Peach. Not listing characters such as Pichu as one of the characters M2K used in a tourney I can understand quite well, since he only uses Pichu for fun and because he'd wreck with his mains anyway. But hey, if that's how character usage is listed, then that's fine with me. Thank you for politely pointing out what I did wrong. Chilex (talk) 01:13, 14 August 2014 (EDT)
- Fun games. Your Kirby is one of few I've seen that doesn't try to jump and d-air repeatedly and actually does what a good Kirby is supposed to do.
I hope to play you again some time! Chilex (talk) 19:05, 22 October 2015 (EDT)