|Dates||November 23rd, 2014|
Umebura 10 was a Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS super regional tournament held by Ayuha in Tokyo, Japan, on November 23rd, 2014. It was the tenth tournament in the Umebura series, and the last tournament of the Umebura series to be ran on the 3DS version.
- Best-of-3 double elimination, 2 stocks 7 minutes.
- Both customization and all Mii Fighters were banned.
- The ruleset explicitly mentioned that the disallowing of Mii Fighters from For Glory mode was a factor in their banning in this tournament, in addition to logistical difficulties.
- Only Ω form stages were allowed.
- If a game ended with tied stocks and percent, the player who dealt the most damage throughout the game won. If it was still tied, a 1-stock rematch was played on the same stage.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS singles