Talk:Ice Climbers (SSBU)
In ultimate ice climbers received a new up air, it's now an overhead swipe instead of and upwards poke.
ice climbers had a happy face!
In the CEO video on this website, in the second match, Mr. R versus NAKAT, NAKAT went IC's, and near the beggining, seems to have desynced with Blizzard. Thoughts? 18.104.22.168 20:05, 14 September 2018 (EDT)Blueflame105
One of the given nerfs to the Ice Climbers was that Squall Hammer made them helpless. However, it impacted them in both Melee and Brawl as such, so that needs to be removed. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Thatonesmasher (talk • contribs) 08:22, 26 December 2018 (EST)
- First off, you need to sign your comments with four "~" like so. Second, if you want that removed, go and do it yourself. We're not going to do it for you. Sonic, the Cheerful Speedster 09:27, 26 December 2018 (EST)
Do NOT use the Ice Climbers in Home Run Contest!
I am warning you, do NOT use them. I've tried several times damaging the Sandbag and every time I'm about to hit a home run, Nana ruins EVERYTHING and hits it with her hammer. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! RyuHacco (talk) 07:37, September 11, 2019 (EDT)
- This isn't proper usage of a talk page. It's not a comment section. DracoRex, Creator of the Land 08:37, September 11, 2019 (EDT)
- Also for future reference editing or removing comments is not allowed. Supα Toαd 64, The Best 08:50, September 11, 2019 (EDT)
- No, we're just telling people to follow the wiki's rules because they exist for a reason. If you don't like it, don't take part. DracoRex, Creator of the Land 12:57, October 5, 2019 (EDT)
- How is saying "this is how you do and don't do things" considered overreacting? SupαToαd64, the Best 02:42, October 6, 2019 (EDT)