Talk:Ice Climbers (SSBB)
Are the special moves confirmed?
Where did you see the special moves? please can someone again put a confirmation link. User:Fandangox 10-20-07
- i'm guessing it's speculation, as most characters kept their Melee moves. FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 18:31, October 20, 2007 (EDT)
Grabbing two items?
Can someone confirm that the Ice Climbers can grab two items again like in Melee? Because I will gladly put that in their pros. King Dedede Kirby 15:00, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Of course they can. A computer-controlled Ice Climber will automatically pick up an item if the player presses the attack button. IndigoExtreme 9:01, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Why has nobody stated that their down smash does 55% damage when used with good timing?
OK all who are willing. I need lots of help. I need all the moveset to look all alike. I need people willing to help! If you choose to accept this challenge, use Meta Knight's moveset as a perfect example. If you want to help the cause, leave your username under the category on my userpage called "Recruiting". This message is also there. Let's fix these movesets. --Oxico (talk) 20:49, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- You can't actually switch control in a match, from what I know, but several of the alternate costumes switch Nana to the leader. The most obvious is the white costume where the leader (Nana) has pink gloves. The Dark Muse (talk) 00:34, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
why do so many characters have ? for their matchups,and in some cases like ice climbers for the majority of the cast?also what does the M mean under the matchup for themselves,shouldnt it just be considered a 50/50Gig (talk) 03:12, 10 October 2010 (EDT)
- The matchups we list are the ones from each respective character board on SWF, who decide their matchup ratio against a character and report (which is also the reason why two characters may have two different matchup ratios listed against each other). Needless to say, they can be lazy and never discuss or did not yet finish a recent discussion about a particular matchup. In this case, we have no matchup to report and can only list it as "?". As for the dittos, a ditto match is much different than fighting another character that your character has a 50/50 matchup against. As such, it is better to have the matchup listed as "M" to denote that it is the same character and that there really is no matchup ratio. Omega Tyrant 03:23, 10 October 2010 (EDT)
..great so not only are they lazy theyre disorganized...makes me question just how trustworthy matchups are....also a 50/50 matchup means its an even battle where skill is the only real significant factor right,well it doesnt get any more even than a ditto match so its 50/50 no,just seems like the most logical thing to meGig (talk) 03:53, 10 October 2010 (EDT)
- As for their matchups being trustworthy, they're the closest thing around to "official matchups", so if we're to report matchups, that is what we have to report. Myself, among many others, consider them legit as well (mostly). As for ditto matches, they're an entirely different matchup experience. It is technically 50:50, but as said before, a ditto match is going to produce a much different kind of match than a matchup of two different characters who have a true 50:50 matchup against each other. As such, it would be rather misleading to list a ditto match in the category of 50:50 matchups. Omega Tyrant 04:03, 10 October 2010 (EDT)
Frankly, it looks horrible, what with the fanon names and copied descriptions. Toomai has better things in plan, and what we have now is better than the table you made.MegaTron1XD 21:38, 10 February 2011 (EST)
Oh, whoops Let me get a better one
I think I might make a temple for it actually from marios
- I recommend not doing so. Toomai can make a better one as said. If you're like the average person, you likely have no clue how to determine some of the info on those lists.MegaTron1XD 21:44, 10 February 2011 (EST)
who's Tommai? 126.96.36.199 15:43, 11 February 2011 (EST)
- The biggest of cheese. Also, the format will look like what you see on Mario (SSBB). Miles (talk) 16:54, 11 February 2011 (EST)
Clean up Talk page
Are some of this conversations out dated. They most of confirmed the special moves by now. 188.8.131.52 15:44, 11 February 2011 (EST)
- Old talk page conversations of that nature can be ignored, then. And if the page gets too full, archived (though this isn't so big as to need that anytime soon). Miles (talk) 16:52, 11 February 2011 (EST)
Why where Ice Climbers Cut?!
I Think we all were Pretty Mad when Ice climbers were cut.Even if you never knew about them they were probably your favorites.I hope they come back as DLC
EnderNan 12:36, 6 December 2014 (EST)EnderNanEnderNan 12:36, 6 December 2014 (EST)
- Please read SW:TALK. But, they were cut because the 3DS couldn't handle controlling two characters at once. So DLC is out of the question. ---Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or maybe Nutta. 12:38, 6 December 2014 (EST)
EDIT: Never mind. For some reason, the fusion glitch page isn't categorized under "Ice Climbers" or even "Ice Climbers (SSBB)", unlike Wobbling. Fixing that now.