Talk:Donkey Kong (SSB4)
These DKs look similar...
It kinda looks to me like Donkey Kong's design on the Wii U version of the game resembles his appearance in SSBM, while his appearance on 3DS resembles his Smash 64 appearance. I could be wrong, though. SilvRboLt2014 (talk) 17:36, 24 June 2013 (EDT)
- I Have the 3DS version and seems to me that they don't look similar at all. However for the Wii U version and melee you might be wrong but it could end up looking alike. --Pichu+Pichu (talk) 13:34, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Don't reply to comments that are months old. 13:38, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- If we are to say something to that effect, it needs to be explained more clearly. I honestly have no clue what you mean, exactly, and if it's what I think it is, it's not interesting (to me, at any rate). Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 10:33, 7 May 2014 (EDT)
Custom Up Special revealed in Nintendo Treehouse
DK had a custom Up Special called Giant Blow revealed in the Nintendo Treehouse section about Smash Run. Shouldn't we update the article with this information? http://gfycat.com/DimpledGiddyAcornbarnacle—Preceding unsigned comment added by Truth (talk • contribs) 11:13, June 13, 2014
- I went ahead and added it to the list of special moves. We can always change it if necessary. Lumastar (talk) 2:50, 20 June 2014 (EDT)
Is there a source for "Giant Slam"? As far as I was aware it was just Giant Blow and the two unnamed custom moves for the down and side specials. 184.108.40.206 16:42, 19 July 2014 (EDT)
Custom down special?
If you look really closely at around 3:30 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odUjMhc6YgU you can see that DK's mid-air down special deals electrical damage. It is definitely a custom move Leeyawshee (talk) 01:46, 21 June 2014 (EDT)
Hang on! That's a Buff.
During the buffs and the nerfs section the sentence that says "DK's Konga Beat has a rhythm bar that tells you when to press the attack button." is listed as a blue circle( I don't know what its called) which says it doesn't affect gameplay. Shouldn't that be a buff instead of a netrual because now with that bar we can make stronger sound waves and the final smash is much better overall than brawl which didn't have the bar?
- It indeed does not change gameplay. It only helps people with no rhythm get more damage out of the move. Toomai Glittershine The Pan-Galactic 13:31, 8 November 2014 (EST)
- Ok cool. I thought it was a buff but we should leave that as it is. And that's why we leave messages on article talk sections instead of editing them first new users. --Pichu+Pichu (talk) 13:42, 8 November 2014 (EST)
DK Buffed or Nerfed?
- However, Spinning Kong deals half the damage it dealt in Brawl.