Talk:Black hole glitch
I think the black hole glitch from ssb should be mentioned. Theonejanitor 12:16, May 2, 2007 (GMT)
I have a question.
CHAR* FOX FALCO ---------- ---------- PEACH --------------------------
Does it work with all such stages? *optional character 21:36, January 23, 2007 (GMT)
- ... hello? I guess so then 15:23, February 28, 2007 (GMT)
Does it work in Brawl? Just currius. 184.108.40.206 20:43, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- Of course not. The infinite scope glitch no longer works, which is integral to the black hole. - Gargomon251 (talk) 21:08, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
Someone should add a picture to help better explain the steps and the final product. Text dosen't show how it looks. 220.127.116.11 01:58, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- Black Hole + PK Fire. You might want to check gamefaqs or youtube. - Gargomon251 (talk) 18:34, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Not broad enough.
The article focuses on the black hole glitch in Melee, though it's in all three games one way or the other. In fact, several months ago I put info on it in Brawl, but SOMEONE decided he had to delete it. Ugh. 18.104.22.168 23:43, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- As the someone, I would like to point out that the glitches in the other two games are completely different glitches, even though the results are similar. I think that each one of the glitches should have its own page. They could be named black hole glitch (SSB), black hole glitch (SSBM), and black hole glitch (SSBB). --Posted by Pikamander2 (Talk) at 02:19, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
Black Hole glitch in Brawl
Yes, it is possible in Brawl to do it. There are two ways to do it. I only memorized one. You need a character that uses fire or electric properties in their attacks and two Lucarios on the same team. And I think it is mandatory to use a light character. There should only be hotheads on. It doesn't matter about how low the frequency of its appearance is. The two Lucarios' backs should be facing each other. They should both charge Aura Sphere. Make sure both sre touching each other. As the non-Lucario character, hit the hotheads with the fire or electric move. Then throw the hotheads at the Lucarios. It will be stuck in their Aura Spheres. If their opponent goes into the attack, then he/she will get stuck for a little while launched, and will most likely die.--Lazer81095 (talk) 01:30, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- That is irrelevant, and this discussion is FIVE YEARS OLD, and generally discussions over 2 months old should not be responded to (unless it was a merge discussion that never finished, or something). Laikue (talk | contribs) 23:50, 15 November 2014 (EST)
Lucario Black Hole?
In Brawl, a similar thing to the Black Hole Glitch can be created. If Team Attack set to "off", you have to put two Lucarios with max aura on the same team next to each other, and have them charge their Aura Spheres. Then have another player on that same team throw Hotheads into the Lucarios and the game will start to shake violently until the Hotheads are released or the Aura Spheres are fired. This can even crash the game, so I think its notable enough to be included somewhere on this wiki. There's another topic on this talk page that mentions it, but the discussion is from years ago. Where should we put this information? John PK SMAAAASH!! 14:38, 18 February 2016 (EST)