Space Animal's Side B
Peach has increased in lenghth, so is similar to Wolf's side B, and so stays, ans u are correct about the down B kicks. I dont think this should be merged with Approach as that page contains links to all other types of approach, and these attacks are a type of appraoch, and so the list of them should be here, and the link to it in Approach. Phayz (talk) 00:21, 31 July 2008 (UTC)(User talk:Phayz) 01:21 July 31
Don't merge it. The same reasons Phayz had. I also just put a link on the bottom of the pageSmorekingxg456 (talk) 17:10, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
Merge it. Smorekingxg456 (talk) 20:16, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Really? How can you have "long range attacks that move your character a.k.a. Approach Attacks" listed as a "type of approach" on the Approach article and not see how these articles should be merged? Oi.
This is what should happen:
- The content should be loosely merged into Approach
- "Types of Approaches" needs a cleanup, but it should stay basically the same.
- "Common Approach Attacks" should be listed as a second level 2 header with the information from the Approach Attacks article as it relates to specific characters.
- It should really have some disambiguation with regards to what games they apply in, too. After all, you can't SHFFL in Brawl.
- Bringing this back.
- Seriously? How is this an article? This must be why the approach article is a stub. So Merge.Qwerty the lord 13:03, 1 July 2014 (EDT)
Wario's Wario Bike is not Wario's body.
I have a problem with the page stating that a character that Approach Attacks "uses its own body as a projectile." Wario's Wario Bike doesn't use Wario's body as a projectile. It helps the bike by riding it, yes, but that only makes the bike a projectile. Still, Wario's Wario Bike is listed as an approach attack. I suggest we either change the word projectile to approaching, make clear that Wario's Wario Bike is an exception or simply remove the Wario Bike from the list. I am not very sure about what is best for the page, though.
- The only thing that has to be changed is the definition as many of these attacks do not involve the use of the character's body, such as Drill Rush, the DACUSes, or the example you gave. All of the attacks listed are approach attacks (except for Wolf's f-smash), we just have a faulty definition listed. Omega Tyrant 12:46, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Any specific reason for the merge? – SmiddleT 06:44, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
- Almost the same thing.--PSIWolf (T • C • E) 06:45, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
Considering how the current setup of the approach page is, I'll oppose a merge. Each of the various kinds of approaches got their own article, and I see this as no different. Omega Tyrant 09:21, 13 July 2011 (EDT)
Should the space animal's (except for Falco in Brawl) side smashes be considered approaching attacks? All of them move a decent distance. Other side smashes with this property are Link's and Kirby's, to name a few. Mr. Anontalk 18:11, 24 December 2011 (EST)