|Effect||Meta Knight swings his cape to trap opponents. Opponents who are caught are struck with a great slash, while non-trapped characters are hit by a quick slice. 40%-42% for trapped opponents; around 10% for others.|
|Article on WiKirby||Galaxia Darkness|
Galaxia Darkness (ギャラクシアダークネス Gyarakushiadākunesu) is Meta Knight's Final Smash. It was first seen on videos from E for All before appearing on the DOJO!!!. When used, Meta Knight swings his cape out directly in front of him while shouting "Know my power!" or "Behold....". If he misses with his cape, Meta Knight pauses for a brief time, and the Final Smash fails. When it connects (the trapping hitbox is a bit longer than the edge of the cape), characters trapped by Meta Knight's cape become invincible, but trapped at the spot where they were caught by the hitbox. The screen then darkens to black, and after a few seconds, a large, single slash appears near Meta Knight, as he then slices the trapped opponents with one, powerful strike. When Meta Knight slashes, he either swings upward or performs a standard slash, though this does not affect the attack's strength.
Characters who are trapped by Meta Knight's cape always receive 40% to 42% damage, and high, upwards knockback that can KO above 50%, with super armor ignored. Any opponents who are not trapped are also attacked, but instead take about half damage and weak, upwards knockback. These slashes can also damage and even KO allies, without regarding Friendly Fire being disabled or not. The weaker slash part of Galaxia Darkness can be avoided by dodging with correct timing.
 Description from the Instruction Booklet
Ensnare the opponent with a flick of Meta Knight's cape. The screen goes dark and he follows up with a tremendous blow from his sword that can hit multiple targets.
 Trophy Info
Meta Knight's Final Smash. He flips his cape, and the darkness within envelops his foes and plunges the world into shadow. He then unleashes a series of sword strikes that do terrible damage and launch his foes. In the darkness, Meta Knight can also reach and attack distant enemies. One can imagine Meta Knight zipping back and forth at high speed to accomplish this.
- The title Galaxia is the name of Meta Knight's sword in the anime, Kirby: Right Back at Ya!. At the time of Brawl's release, however, it was never referred to as Galaxia. The game Kirby's Epic Yarn, released after Brawl, however, gives the sword the name of Galaxia.
- The cape has a small hitbox just behind Meta Knight, about the length of his sword. As a result, he can hit people behind him when the Final Smash is starting up.
- If Meta Knight captures one of the Ice Climbers in Galaxia Darkness, but misses the leader Ice Climber, and the leader Ice Climber gets KO'ed, or SD's, the other Ice Climber, despite having Invincibility frames from returning to the stage, will get hit regardless.
- Galaxia Darkness is one of the four Final Smashes that can affect a team player. End of Day, Landmaster, and Puff Up share this trait.
- If Meta Knight uses Galaxia Darkness on a character firing a Super Scope, the character that was firing it will stand in a more progressed blind position, or holding their arms out in a "T", just like with the moveset swap hack, although it doesn't work for some characters (example: Yoshi, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch).
- If Meta Knight uses Galaxia Darkness on Kirby using Stone, then he will be seen in the T pose for the duration of the Final Smash. This is similar to what will happen if Captain Falcon's Final Smash was used on Kirby's Stone move.
- If Meta Knight uses Galaxia Darkness on King Dedede using Jet Hammer, King Dedede will be in the same pose, but his hammer will not have the jet effect.
|Neutral special||Mach Tornado|
|Side special||Drill Rush|
|Up special||Shuttle Loop|
|Down special||Dimensional Cape|
|Final Smash||Galaxia Darkness|
|Bowser: Giga Bowser · Captain Falcon: Blue Falcon · Diddy Kong: Rocketbarrel Barrage · Donkey Kong: Konga Beat · Falco: Landmaster · Fox: Landmaster · Ganondorf: Beast Ganon · Ice Climbers: Iceberg · Ike: Great Aether · Jigglypuff: Puff Up · King Dedede: Waddle Dee Army · Kirby: Cook Kirby · Link: Triforce Slash · Lucario: Aura Storm · Lucas: PK Starstorm · Luigi: Negative Zone · Mario: Mario Finale · Marth: Critical Hit · Meta Knight: Galaxia Darkness · Mr. Game & Watch: Octopus · Ness: PK Starstorm · Olimar: End of Day · Peach: Peach Blossom · Pikachu: Volt Tackle · Pit: Palutena's Army · Pokémon Trainer: Triple Finish · R.O.B.: Diffusion Beam · Samus: Zero Laser · Sheik: Light Arrow · Snake: Grenade Launcher · Sonic: Super Sonic · Toon Link: Triforce Slash · Wario: Wario-Man · Wii Fit Trainer: Wii Fit · Wolf: Landmaster · Yoshi: Super Dragon · Zelda: Light Arrow · Zero Suit Samus: Power Suit Samus|